ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can't decide on colour for a 200

Albi Blue RS 200
As per title, I'm ready to order one. Got the spec sorted

(Speedlines Black, Cup Pack)

I'm struggling to choose a colour between Glaciar White, Albi Blue and Nimbus.

Glaciar White with Black Speedlines is tempting but I think it's going to do my nut in with how easily it gets dirty.

Can I request some pictures of the following colours to help me decide.

Albi Blue RS 200
I honestly think it's come down to White and Nimbus. I keep going back to White though everytime :/

I really don't know how I'm going to come to a final decision lol.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
White is good, but far to many of them, i'd buy a red one.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
White is too common. Albi is rare, and really suits them. I actually really like mercury. To be awkward.

White clique
You mentioned white being hard to keep clean, if you are even remotely interested in detailing / keeping a car looking nice, then dont do white, very hard to look decent after a polish, nimbus will hide them swirls better and on black wheels they look lovely.

Albi Blue RS 200
Nimbus and black aren't on the options chart I'm guessing this colour is available at 0 cost?

White clique
I haven't seen an ultra red 200 yet, would be nice. I had an ultra red 197 and TBH i reckon it was one of the nicer colours (although there are more colour choices with the 200s obviously)

V6 255
White is the best for a 200. I went pearl to be different. But if I were to spec again without Pearl White an option, it would be Albi and Black Speedlines. Looks far better in the flesh than people give it credit for

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ultra red, black roof, black speedlines is the dogs titties mind you!

5020601733_172d1746e7.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I wanted Red but it wasn't an option on the cup so I settled for Primer.