ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can't decide on colour for a 200

LY 200
GW's the best of the three but common as muck.

RB for me off the standard colours but AG or LY with black speedlines, recaros and cup chassis if really pushing the boat out.

sidey

ClioSport Club Member
  cup'd arctic 182
Ultra red, looks great and is gonna be rare and desirable in a couple of years.
I need to see AG in the 'flesh', think its a winner - will it be the inferno of the 200?
Black wheels whichever.

White is too common for me, not just on Renault sports but VXRs, Ford RSs and more. If you must go white i reckon white wheels, someone's got pics of one up at the mo, it does look good.

Golf 7R
I honestly don't think there's a bad colour in the range tbh. I went for Ultra Red simply because I think it went best with the Black gloss bits, which is why I also went for the Black Speedlines to tie it all together.

Last edited:
  Meg 250/E36 Touring
Ultra red, black roof, black speedlines is the dogs titties mind you!

5020601733_172d1746e7.jpg

Glad you posted that pic!

I nervously ordered a demo in Ultra Red and now have NO doubts - looks the muts :approve:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Is there not a thread of 200's!? So you can see which you like? I reckon red/silver speedlines or nimbus/silver speedlines would look great!

Albi Blue RS 200
After sleeping on it im leaning towards a nimbus with anthracite pack and black speedlines. May just go for a Cup..

200 Cup & DC2
I'm really happy with my Racing Blue. If it hadn't of been the free colour, I still would have specified it.

GTD, Lupo
GW is common for one reason and thats the fact it works so well. People say its the colour for now and in 5/6 years it will not be so good, ummmm very much doubt you will own the car then (i know i wont) so sod that for a input. I have massive OCD when it comes to cars and GW has been one of the best colors to detail as it hides the swirls so well. As long as you keep is washed its fine.

Had mine for 18 months now and since then have only seen 2 other GW and one RB, plus my mate picks his RB up next month.

If i was to do it all again i would maybe go for storm grey or even ultra red as i have a soft spot for red cars but i can imagine both will be a pain in the ass when it comes to swirls and defects in the paint.

Good luck

Iceberg 172
I personally think to pull off White then the car has to be special... like a TTS, 335i, etc etc... for me the clio doesn't do it and looks but better in Nimbus, Red, LY, RB... In real life anyway as pictures from different camera's etc make colours look so different!

Clio 200
Storm Grey for me with black wheels, Im going to get a black vinyl on the roof as i could'nt get it as an option because i nicked Richard's order :rasp:

Come on Rich, where's my car :)

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Hi Scott!! You registered :cool:

At the mercy of La French at the mo, don't worry I will update you Thursday!

Rich

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
IMG00046-20100803-1852.jpg

Here's a black and a white 200 side by side in a French supermarket (though the white is a Gordini)...

Meg 250/E36 Touring
^^ Didn't realise the White Gordini has anthracite F1 Blade and mirror casings!

Should at least match the grey stripes then!

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Am I right in thinking the Gordini doesn't actually have the Cup pack as standard? What an absolute cop out for a car name derived from a racing heritage!

Albi Blue RS 200
Yea but got a slightly better deal..

Clio RS 200 - Cup Pack - Speedlines (Black)

Vehicle cost: £14805
Deposit: £1676.95
First Payment: £298.74
Monthly payment: £189.82
Final payment: £9350
Mileage: 5000 miles per year.
APR 4.4%

With a full tank of fuel and mats on delivery. They also discounted the Albi Blue for me.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

APR 4.4%

With a full tank of fuel and mats on delivery. They also discounted the Albi Blue for me.

Great price!

APR 4.4%

better deal?

Albi Blue RS 200
remember the cup pack has been added £400, speedlines £180 and Albi Blue £405 which was discounted, this is all being paid upfront with the deposit.

remember the cup pack has been added £400, speedlines £180 and Albi Blue £405 which was discounted, this is all being paid upfront with the deposit.
yeah but I dont think thats better than the lookers deal...
indeed your monthly payments are smaller, but your mileage limit is 1k less and your deposit is ~600 more

whats done is done now, if you plan on keeping it how much you pay isnt really much of an issue as long as you dont pay too much ;)

Albi Blue RS 200
yeah but I dont think thats better than the lookers deal...
indeed your monthly payments are smaller, but your mileage limit is 1k less and your deposit is ~600 more

whats done is done now, if you plan on keeping it how much you pay isnt really much of an issue as long as you dont pay too much ;)

As I just said.. my deposit is 600 quid more because I'm paying the options up front. Lookers only quote for the bare Cup before options on their site, I have got the full fat which is 1 grands worth more of car that's before options are added on like paint etc.

Easy way to look at it is look at the actual car cost. £14800

As I just said.. my deposit is 600 quid more because I'm paying the options up front. Lookers only quote for the Cup on their site, I have got the full fat which is 1 grands worth more of car that's before options are added on like paint etc.

Easy way to look at it is look at the actual car cost. £14800
:cool:

understood!