ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camera Bags

What does everyone have? Pics? Pics with it full of kit?

I've got a Pretty Boy XXXL but it's not actually that big. I want something that can take my MBP too..

182 & Porsche 986
I have the same prettyboy but it doesn't hold much, i really need a ruck sack type with a laptop holder aswell to go travelling with for storage, not something i'd walk around with.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
I used to have a computrekker when i had my own gear i used to love it.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LowePro-Compu...agsCases_JN?hash=item23054f8dbb#ht_500wt_1182 BOOM

I used to carry, 3 flashes, a light stand, tripod, Two lens, cleaning s**t, 3 batts, grip, vertical view finder, Wireless triggers, Flash sync cables, a mini pod, a micro pod and soooo much more along with a lap top, but most of the time i didnt carry the laptop so i kept a fom kneeling pad in that space for extra protection and for kneeling, skating shots were pretty much all low angle..

s**t me i miss my gear :(

Cupra
I have two, one Burton Snowboards rucksack, for when everything comes along (15" laptop too) and a smaller Domke F6 shoulder bag for staying low key.

Old shots with old kit;

Domke:
3240091494_88f1af73bd.jpg

3240092378_5d155201ba.jpg

Burton Zoom:

2325056122_4b5853197b_o.jpg

2325055944_ed463dff6a_o.jpg

That Burton one looks massive! Lol.

I think I prefer the over the shoulder girly handbag type as apposed to a backpack but I'll have to see. I like the muffin top ones I think they are, from Crumpler. But they're not cheap at all!!

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
I dont think iv seen an over the shoulder one that will hold a laptop, im not with the times though...

how about a sling shot?

Cupra
It is!!! I use it when boarding with my camera gear and it keeps it all safe. Perfect for holidays too when you are taking laptops and everything. It doesn't see much action at the minute though.

Domke all the way. :)

I like this..

http://crumpler.co.uk/?product=New_Delhi&page=details&product_id=NDE510-001&size=&ignore_color=1

Ideally I want to see one in a shop before I purchase. I want this one to last as I had a Crumpler one before this, I don't want to keep upgrading! Lol.

I've got a couple of flights coming up this year and I want my gear with me and not launched about in the hold. I could bury the MBP in with clothes so it's protected, but I want it to play with on the flight! Lol..

Cupra
I know that you are a Nikonian, but there are a couple of threads over on POTN which may be useful.

This one or people showing their camera bags. Do a search for whichever model you are after and somebody will have a photo with laptop/ specific lens etc.

Or this one for peoples own reviews.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I just sold my Lowepro computer trekker AW on eBay!

Should of emailed me mate ... was on here too! (Although, price was possibly too expensive on here me thinks)

I know that you are a Nikonian, but there are a couple of threads over on POTN which may be useful.

This one or people showing their camera bags. Do a search for whichever model you are after and somebody will have a photo with laptop/ specific lens etc.

Or this one for peoples own reviews.

Those links are ace! Ta!

A red missile
Tamrac Cyberpack 8, holds all my gear and a laptop too. excuse the s**tty camera phone pic, weighs a lot but i've never had any problems getting it into the cabin on a plane.

bag.jpg

no f**king way would I let all that lot get thrown around/messed with at any airport

Nimbus 197
I use a Lowepro D300AW stealth reporter. think I might need to upgrade as I'm running out of room. I usually carry one body, 3 lenses, one flashgun and accessories.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
I bought a new exploring camera bag last month. It's a Kata 3N1-10 with the extra tripod holder.
Kata-3N1-10.jpg

Takes my 500D, 18-55, 55-250, nifty 50, various torches, kevlar gloves, first aid kit, all important baby wipes and anti-bac, few other bits and pieces, but not much else, which is fine since I prefer to pack light when I'm exploring. I wear it in sling configuration which makes it dead good for quick access to my camera, or more importantly quick putting it away when I've got to move in a hurry ;).

Haven't had a chance to use it in anger yet, but sure I will in the next couple of months since I've got some spare vacation to use up, and I tend to use that exploring :approve:.

Oil Burner
Everytime i buy a bag that fits all my kit perfectly, i get another bit of kit and it throws everything out.

Taking lenses off the body to put them in the bag also gets very old very fast.

Im going to get a shoulder bag of some sort now i've got more lenses than bodies. Then i will have two bags, so shouldn't struggle.... unless i win the lottery.