ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
It puts quite a bit of lead down range quite accurately. So a hybrid between assault rifle and full LMG, with a high rate of fire and large magazine.

So it’s useful for example when you want to cover some teammates who are in the process of capturing an objective.

You wouldn’t know much about that, because you’re preferred strategy is to either be the person capturing it (full kamikaze) or.....if you’re not in the objective, your solution is to fire an RPG in it. Even if your teammates are in it. 😂

I get the wins....... :ROFLMAO:

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
On that note, you not signed up for Friday? Wouldn’t be the same without you whining about campers and blowing me up.

Yeah probably, need to be there so I can award this to a suited/s participant.

AE6B0025-5EE3-4C03-B9BC-D06A582E68CB.gif

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I played a game of plunder last night with some random northerners who were chatting the whole game. They kept moaning about how I wasn’t near them, until they noticed when I did get to them I had just shy of 700k and everyone was chasing me 🤣

I do like how they’ve made it so it pays more to get into a gunfight, but picking up cash drops is painfully slow now.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Playlist Update!
-Replacing Plunder Trios with Blood Money Trios
-Disabled helicopters in BR
-Removing: GW Reinfected, Cranked 3v3 Gunfight, Ground War
-Shoot the Ship becomes Shipment 24/7
-Gun Game becomes Gun Game Reloaded
-Adding Demolition
-Adding Boots on the Ground War https://t.co/pG7F0a22np

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I never realised they got rid of choppers in plunder untill i got where it should be 😂

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I played plunder twice last night with a mate who’s never played it before and I’m positive plunder is just for people who are crap at BR 👀

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

Or am I, it’s a weird game for me as any other mode 9/10 I finish top 2 however with plunder and BR I find it tricky as the maps are huge and I get bored of being snipped by a dick 500m away 😂

I could spend time and get good at it but don’t see the point as I don’t enjoy it.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Or am I, it’s a weird game for me as any other mode 9/10 I finish top 2 however with plunder and BR I find it tricky as the maps are huge and I get bored of being snipped by a dick 500m away 😂

I could spend time and get good at it but don’t see the point as I don’t enjoy it.

Oh it's frustrating. we probably had 5/6 games last night. 2/3 finished around prison. And we know how that plays out.

Mate suggested something. Why don't they not put the circle straight away. Lets say 5 mins in. Would be much better.

One game circle at prison. I kid you not there was probably a 100 half way through flight ready to jump. It just screams set up a tent and wait.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Oh it's frustrating. we probably had 5/6 games last night. 2/3 finished around prison. And we know how that plays out.

Mate suggested something. Why don't they not put the circle straight away. Lets say 5 mins in. Would be much better.

One game circle at prison. I kid you not there was probably a 100 half way through flight ready to jump. It just screams set up a tent and wait.

1 min camp rule and you have to move 10m would solve it.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
They will surely change it. I’ve never understood why they’d show the original circle before you land. Almost makes half of the map redundant before the games started. If they hid the circle for the first 90 seconds/2minutes players would be more spread out evenly across the map.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Not looking forward to the HDR Obsidian challenge I'll be starting soon 😬