ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I don’t think we lost a game last night.

Me and @Jonnio had a quick gun game whilst waiting for you @Ant1

We went 0-4 pretty quick before we turned it around to win 6-4. That was quite satisfying!

A SHED!
A couple of games on warzone with @Aaron.. last night the game was proper iffy at times. Pretty sure we both got downed by an enemy player who could see through bloody walls?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Probably. Early on the game was unplayable. In the gulag the guy appeared in front of me after it started. Luckily reactions like a super hero and shot him in the face.

It got better later on and we had a proper decent trio game. On a hill, teams either side, was quality.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
A couple of games on warzone with @Aaron.. last night the game was proper iffy at times. Pretty sure we both got downed by an enemy player who could see through bloody walls?
Should have saved that video tbh. Straight through the door and then through you and into me (whilst hiding behind you😂 )

Bloody ladders tho, more deadly than cheating players...

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
The other night I walk out of fire station to get the load out we bought. It rolled into me and killed me lol.

Didn't go to the gulag just switched the game off.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Nath got killed almost immediately when we dropped into one game. Next thing I know we're back in the lobby...

Issues with the mic again last night when in the MW party chat. Worked ok in the lobby but as soon as we were in game it was silent. As soon as we binned it off and went to the PSN party it was crystal clear but we couldn't hear the others who were on our team on PC/Xbox.
So many flaws with this game still.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Had a play with my sound settings yesterday trying out the different Audio Mix settings. Found that Dynamic Home Theater allows me to position sounds much better. (PC/soundcard > speakers > headphones)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Anyone else doing the ribbon challenges? I quite like the season 3-10 emblem, 3 ribbons away from getting it. Need to get 2 quad kills (4 uninterrupted kills), 50 kills in an IAV and need to hack 5 pieces of equipment.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
2 of the biggest games in the world (COD and FIFA) always seem to be the buggiest, with loads of server problems.

Yet millions of people buy the games every year and play every single day, so the companies probably think they don’t need to sort the issues because the fan base will always be there.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I've recently changed my reload/use settings to contextual tap. Wow its so much better, loot/pick up stuff is just a tap of square instead of holding. It makes such a big difference especially when you've just landed and you're rushing to open a crate. Takes a while to get used to though.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I've recently changed my reload/use settings to contextual tap. Wow its so much better, loot/pick up stuff is just a tap of square instead of holding. It makes such a big difference especially when you've just landed and you're rushing to open a crate. Takes a while to get used to though.

You can set the slide to tap as well.

You’ll be screaming at times when you’re trying to reload and it picks up a different gun instead 😂

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Took my mate weeks to get used to it, he still jumps out of helicopters occasionally...

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Not played since the last update due to its reported dodgeyness. Still bad I take it?

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Warzone appears to work ok. Multiplayer though, for me has been dog s**t. Unable to get a match as it’s not connecting to servers properly, or ridiculously high ping when it does eventually get you a match.

It’s a f**king joke.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
It was taking ages to find a game on multiplayer last night.

It’s a piss take that the game you have to pay for is now broken yet the free one is working.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
It's an absolute s**t show of a game now. I Can get on plunder fine. Couldn't get on Br or any multi player game. Went to go on ground war infected. After waiting 10 minutes. It kicked me straight out 😂