ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
  1. Colonel Cub
  2. Jonnio
  3. Dazzap80
  4. N0ddie (I'll make sure my internet is good beforehand this time).

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth

cross-eyed.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
The games tonight have been dreadful, I believe there's a tournament on crossplay? I switched between and it was so hard work, maybe I need a break. So many times over the past few days I've wanted to delete the game :/

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Been playing plunder for the last 2 nights, managed 3 wins. People basically just camp next to a heli drop and wait for it to be called in. If you’re in a named area, it’s basically just the same trios that get killed and land there again, until one trio gets wiped and get spawned elsewhere? A lot of the fighting seems really repetitive.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Will see, trying to be productive again lol.

Spending all night unlocking the Bruen LMG hasn't helped.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Beast of a gun, I’m aiming for obsidian on the bruen. The 60 round mag changes it.

Not tried it yet!

I did the smoke challenge with the PKM, so stuck all the ADS attachments on it and had a go on Plunder with Stopping Power mags. Seems pretty decent and you usually have enough ammo in a mag for Stopping Power again to be available when you need to reload.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Is the bruen good for warzone ? Currently using the holger and mp5.
Yeah it’s good, I use it every game pretty much. I use mono suppressor, XRK summit 26.8 barrel, GI mini reflex optic, no stock and 60 round mags.
Not tried it yet!

I did the smoke challenge with the PKM, so stuck all the ADS attachments on it and had a go on Plunder with Stopping Power mags. Seems pretty decent and you usually have enough ammo in a mag for Stopping Power again to be available when you need to reload.
I did mine on shipment, whacked a thermal on the PKM and chucked smoke everywhere 🤣

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
  1. Colonel Cub 🏕
  2. Dazzap80
  3. N0ddie
  4. Withoutabix
  5. Fastevo1

Gonna bail tonight, catch you next time.