ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It looks like the devs have had a year off, then a week before E3 they've re-skinned MW2 and BO's maps and added some new killstreaks.

This'll be the first CoD game I've not bought at launch. :dapprove:

Bus w**ker
Had it pre-ordered for months, because I'm not a pauper...or Scottish - pretty much the same thing.

White APE
Wheres best to pre order the hardened edition? Want it to actually arrive on launch day at the latest - i remember some people getting BLOPS delivered early.

RS6 C7
Game is good they will have it to you for launch day, Ive always bought mine on ebay, People get leaked copies and sell them a few days before launch. I had mw2 over a week before launch and Black ops was about 5 days. You do have to pay a slight premium of like £10-20 though

Bus w**ker
I ordered BLOPS from Bee I think (I've got MW3 ordered from there btw) and it turned up about 4 days early. GoW3 came from BEE too and that arrived on release day, although people that ordered from Tesco got it 3 days early.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Do it. Far superior game.

You played MW3 last year... and the year before... and the year before that.

Played MW2 last night, my blood pressure hasn't been that high in a while.

Think I'll knock this on the head and try BF3.

Bus w**ker
Do it. Far superior game.

You played MW3 last year... and the year before... and the year before that.

Where as you played Battlefield: Bad Company last year, the year before that and good news you can now play it again this year but rebranded! HURRAY!

Piece of s**t.

Cancelling BF3 is the best decision I've made this year. I look forward to mocking all you mongs that stick with it only to come crawling over to MW3 when you get bored of lying in a f**king bush listening to AK cry on in Scottish about how gay and s**t he is only to realise that you're not having any fun playing BF:BC 3...just like you didn't playing the previous two version.

Also IIRC anyone that likes BF3 is a c**t.

MINI FJCW
Played this at the Eurogamer expo, played the spec ops mode as queues for multiplayer were mammoth.

For me, it plays no different to the first MW(And the best instalment of CoD), everything sounds the same, looks the same, and quite disappointing really.

Hopefully multiplayer is better, but I've seen the perks and I can see it getting boring very early on.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You just got a killstreak for that post. Infinite remote-controlled nukes covered in SARS.

That'll balance out a game.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I will still be getting this. But I will go to a midnight launch at a supermarket as it will be much cheaper.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I'm still sitting on the fence between bf3 and cod. I'll probably get bf3 first, if i don't like it i'll flog it and get mw3.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Played bf3 last night for about ten mins before i got kicked off as they were having server problems. Seems okay but i have a feeling i will enjoy it as much as bf2 which i didnt.

Bus w**ker
I haven't had a death laugh in so very long. I probably won't have one again until MW3 is out and I'm knifing motherfuckers like a boss.

Mountune Tractor
Do we know if the new maps are going to be 'new' on this game or the same as MW2 with different scenery?

Mountune Tractor
Look at the maps, some of them are pretty obvious remoulds with different scenery and slightly different layout.

Which one's are re-made then, I find it hard to tell. I reckon some of the DLC maps will be re-makes.