ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Mountune Tractor
Some of the supermarkets generally do a midnight release

I went to Tesco to pick up a copy of BLOPS on release night and the queue was absolutely amazingly long. Most of the people had pre-orders as well and I was pretty lucky to get one. If your going to your local supermarket at midnight I would seriously considering popping in and pre-ordering soon.

Just find a 24hour supermarket, i queued up for mw2, got to asda at 11pm and was around 10th in queue, at midnight there was over 250 people there!

Clio 1.2 16v
or set your alarm for 4am and go then when there isnt a queue! If you're off work you won't need the sleep lol

Fabia VRS
Its good for me, i can work untill 11 and pick myself up a copy and then just buy it when it hits 12

Muhahaha

LY 182
I'd imagine the supermarkets would be sold out by 4am they probably don't get that many copies.

I was super lucky last year with B/Ops. Found out via the net that my local Sainsbury's were opening up. Strolled down about 11.30, was 5th or 6th in. Was out 5 mins past 12. Boom!

Any info on the Special ops? Is it 2 or 4 player co-op?

I like zombies for the 4 player, but the last special op was only 2.

Isn't there a new mode in this, similar to the zombie mode in Blops and WAW, but instead of killing zombies, you have to survive waves of gun wielding terrorists/soldiers?

Isn't there a new mode in this, similar to the zombie mode in Blops and WAW, but instead of killing zombies, you have to survive waves of gun wielding terrorists/soldiers?

Yeah, just reading about that now.

Missions or Survival. Survival sounds like the zombie games which I like, but not the same if only 2 player :(

Mountune Tractor
It really is just identical to Black Ops, isn't it?

They've even used the same voice actors!

Yawn.

It's almost identical to MW2 with minor tweaks.
At the end of the day it's a winning forumla for Activision. I'm sure one day it will become boring to the masses but until then people will continue to buy into this well established franchise.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
MW, MW2 & Black Ops. They all used the same engine.

Lazy developers FTL. I used to love these games but they've had their day for me.