ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
  1. Jonnio
  2. Sgt Raging Seething at COD McPerson (Kyle)
  3. Noddie
  4. Davy
  5. Adamm.
  6. Cub.
  7. Daz…
  8. Ph1 Tom
  9. Withoutabix

Anymore takers for tonight?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Can’t promise anything as I’m not sure what time I’ll be home.
You guys will be on late though won’t you?
@Cub. Frank Magnet that we play with has it now too, not sure if you’ve got him on your list. His mic is f**king shocking though but it could just need setting up as he’s just got a new XBin.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Can’t promise anything as I’m not sure what time I’ll be home.
You guys will be on late though won’t you?
@Cub. Frank Magnet that we play with has it now too, not sure if you’ve got him on your list. His mic is f**king shocking though but it could just need setting up as he’s just got a new XBin.
Is his user name still the same?

We can put him on the list

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Can do yeah!

Just had a DKGI Graphics driver error when trying to load after updating the game. New Nvidia driver installed (came out yesterday) and had to scan and repair the game in Battle.net
Since swapping to Nvidia from AMD I've come to appreciate how good AMD drivers are.

Similar experience when I briefly had a 3060Ti.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Since swapping to Nvidia from AMD I've come to appreciate how good AMD drivers are.

Similar experience when I briefly had a 3060Ti.

Oh really? From that Fr33thy guys vid he didn't seem to impressed with AMD drivers at the mo.

Remember guys, private match so everything's unlocked but you need to build some guns...

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Just finished all AR's platinum. M16 25 long shots was a pain in the arse. Can't decide what to do next maybe LMG or SMG but think I'm just going to try a few different guns out and actually get some other stuff levelled up.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Ah good games. I spend all my game just running around, laughing and dying. Need to concentrate and avoid @Clart with his rpg and Tom being....well slidey b*****d tom! The amount of times that old quim slapped me. 😂
Shame Ant wasn't on mate...you'd have had a lot more kills!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
That was good fun, when I wasn't dead.

Some of those shots (@Tubbs Vice I'm looking at you and your one shot wonder) looked iffy as f**k on the kill cam 😂

The big desert level is f**king w**k.
I don't even know what a good loadout is as I'm just going through them. Some of the guns I chose were comical.

I'll be on tomorrow night after work, probably a similar time if anyone's on again.