ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Black Ops 2?

Bus w**ker
No issue with lag here either and I've moved since I last played online, dropping from 60Mb fibre to 11Mb DSL.

Bumder With A Buffer
Both my Xbox and PS3 lag out. I dont live in the middle of knowhere but we are a pretty small village. I played it round my mates in Ipswich last night and didnt have 1 issue with lag. City living FTW

Bumder With A Buffer
PS3. Although another mate has an Xbox and likewise has no lag (Both in Ipswich)

Where I live everyone has issues with connection it seems.

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
Live in a village which has been refused fibre as its too small, got max 8mb and only had one laggy game so far.
It was very annoying tho so can understand people's frustration!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
looks like all the issues are with PS3 version. Gonna rinse domination tonight.

665839_10151093384162391_385496173_o.jpg

Flol at my captures! Like a boss! ;)

Bumder With A Buffer
See I was playing a game yesterday and I was the ONLY person on our team capturing and defending.

Some of them were second prestige too and im only level 16 or something. Piss off and go play TDM. I have 4 captures and 14 defends just on one round. A couple of them had some defends but it was more luck then anything. It grinds my gears for some reason. I ended up top scorer but had a negative KD and they were all like "Dude your s**t look at your kills"...Errr do you know what game type your playing??

Revels Mum & Sister
No lag here is a small village! Getting into it.

However unless I am missing something the stats are a bit crap... Is there anyway as with previous versions to view kills with gun and how many you are away from the next level etc?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
No lag here is a small village! Getting into it.

However unless I am missing something the stats are a bit crap... Is there anyway as with previous versions to view kills with gun and how many you are away from the next level etc?

When you are in choose your class there is an option to view gun stats, I think it's in the there, you can definitely do it mate.

Mountune Tractor
COD has got progressively worse since the genius that was MW2.
The funny thing is people keep buying the game and boosting Activisions sales! They aren't going to change a thing whilst all these doubters are buying the game.

Revels Mum & Sister
Cheers Gally will have a look but I seem to recall going in there and it doesnt show how many kills left etc before the next level. Or maybe I am being blind...

Cletus I want to play with you soon.

Bus w**ker
I've not looked in Elite yet, but there used to be a s**t load of stats in there for MW3 and they've updated it all for BLOPS2.

LY 182
Sometimes I'm really enjoying this game and then other times I'm finding it frustrating. The spawning system still seems massively flawed. I don't see how it can be acceptable to be spawned right in front of an enemy who can then kill you again.

In a way I'm kind of glad I haven't found myself hooked. It's a game I can pick up and play when I feel like it.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
So has anyone actually got a clue as to what is wrong with this game online? I mean I have a goodish Internet connection but I'm getting spanked every 50/50 when on my screen I shoot first then I'm round corners and getting shot. Also I've played this on another ps3 round a mates and its the same.
Is that lag compensation that's causing this as in I'm getting pegged back or something else?

This game brings out my tourettes, but I am enjoying it. Nuketown2025 is carnage, I forgot how good it was.

<-- Feel free to add me on XboxLive.

Last edited:
  Monaco 172 Ph2
So has anyone actually got a clue as to what is wrong with this game online? I mean I have a goodish Internet connection but I'm getting spanked every 50/50 when on my screen I shoot first then I'm round corners and getting shot. Also I've played this on another ps3 round a mates and its the same.
Is that lag compensation that's causing this as in I'm getting pegged back or something else?

That will be the standard "lag compensation" taking effect - its a royal pain in the a** when you expect to get the connection you pay for when playing a game !!

Its treyacrh/activisions way of making the game "fairer" in which it has the adverse effect and makes you slighty worse off !!

p*sses me right off !!!

Rant over LOL

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I've asked this before but i'm sure there's not.. Is there a perk or attachment or anything that means when using an assault rifle and aiming it doesnt slow you down like your walking through custard?

I'm getting fed up of using submachine guns.

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
I've asked this before but i'm sure there's not.. Is there a perk or attachment or anything that means when using an assault rifle and aiming it doesnt slow you down like your walking through custard?

I'm getting fed up of using submachine guns.

Stock attachment? Move faster while aiming down scope

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I wonder what autistic fucktard programmed the spawn system on this game. Seriously. Defending a flag on domination and people spawning metres behind me? How are you supposed to play a game like that?

Monaco 172 Ph2
I wonder what autistic f**ktard programmed the spawn system on this game. Seriously. Defending a flag on domination and people spawning metres behind me? How are you supposed to play a game like that?

Ha ha i and a few mates had this issue last night playing Capture the flag on Hijacked - was an absolute joke, got killed like 8 times on the bounce without moving !!!

Skoda Fabia vRS
im loving this game, i didnt get MW3 last time i got Battlefield instead, which might look a load better but just wasnt as much fun to play, really really enjoying this

182 Ly ff.
Wtf has happened to nuketown? Was having some great games on it yesterday now it's gone from the playlists! Trey arch are taking the p!ss bigtime!

Skoda Fabia vRS
mines gone too but i presumed it was because i was using a different xbox than my own ?

has everyone elses gone too ?

Bumder With A Buffer
Yep nuketown has been pulled from all playlists. It es only there for the double xp weekend.

reat considering I only got to play it once.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
This game is starting to wind me up now. Suffer from bullshit deaths, that resemble nothing like the game when I see the killcam. Pisses me right off! So that's FIFA and this today :(

Clio 1.2 16V
I wonder what autistic f**ktard programmed the spawn system on this game. Seriously. Defending a flag on domination and people spawning metres behind me? How are you supposed to play a game like that?

I was just thinking that! Starting to properly hate some of the maps too like Slums and Turbine!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Is it still there for the pre-order folk with the code?

LY 182
Went on last night specifically for a Nuketown blast. Gutted.

Need to start playing hardcore I think. Getting very wound up on core by how many bullets it takes to kill somebody.

Renault Clio MK4 RS
Been proper loving it lately, played about 20hours and im prestige 1 rank 38! :D that double xp weekend was pretty fun but i was out for most of it but went through 30 ranks on the new prestige in about 2hours!