ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Black Ops 2?

White APE
Reload times are down as there is no slight of hand. Think you need the fast clip attachment on a weapon rather then a perk in this one.

Bumder With A Buffer
So is this worth buying?

Does it run better than BLOPS? Any issues with lag and hit detection?

You are joking?? Its an online FPS game of course there is lag and hit detection!

Unsure if its more obvious then previous ones. I always find the blops games weird for hit detection anyway.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Well this is definitely the worst COD ever. They have even ruined zombies.
Its one thing they keep using the same engine but they can't even program that right as the game runs like s**t. I actually don't even like playing it after only 2 days where as I played the others for a whole year.

I don't actually know what I'm gonna play on now. Lol

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Anyone playing?

I was on earlier around the time you posted. What's your GT and Ill add you for future reference?

so far I ain't too impressed with the few maps I've played on so far. Keep having to play the same bloody 5 over and over.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nuketown is still awesome fun I must say! The LMGs are superb also when combined with a light SMG secondary.

Gamer tag is TehKDog. I really need to change it. CS decided this one!

Well this is definitely the worst COD ever. They have even ruined zombies.
Its one thing they keep using the same engine but they can't even program that right as the game runs like s**t. I actually don't even like playing it after only 2 days where as I played the others for a whole year.

I don't actually know what I'm gonna play on now. Lol

I thought as much. Cheers, Kev.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It's epic. It's what MW3 should have been IMO. First game, TDM. Finished top :cool:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Does anyone know if you get a perk where as when you aim with an assault riffle you can still walk quickly? If you get what i mean.. I like to keep on the move and everytime i aim its like i'm walking through custard. Im only level 19 though so hoping there's a perk for it. I'm having to use light machine guns at the mo.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
at first i liked it.

Now I think it is s**t. Just don't like how it feels. Tried playing the campaign yesterday and that was total s**t too. ill prob give it another go but not a big fan of it tbh.

Monaco 172 Ph2
***THIS MAY ONLY RELATE TO PS3***

If anyone thinks it runs like sh*t and are having crashing issues, have you installed the textures from the disc ???

This is in the multiplayer menu, where it says play online - scroll down to options and go in and at the bottom it says INSTALL, it is about 2gb in size and takes approx 5mins !!

Apparently with this being saved on your system it stops the need of taking so much info from the disc (slows the disc down or summat :s) and helps the game run better and stops it from freezing up :cool: and takes some stress off of the blu-ray drive

Hope this helps some people cos i know it did me !!

(unfortunately does sort out the lag issues LOL)

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I installed textures before I even played online and it still freezes. I looked to turn off theatre but again you can't as treyarch seemingly don't learn from there mistakes. This is what pisses me off the most about them as they don't listen to feedback from the general users.
Dont get me wrong mw3 was an average game but it did everything properly and never froze once on my ps3 and didn't take 3 years to load up.

Monaco 172 Ph2
I installed textures before I even played online and it still freezes. I looked to turn off theatre but again you can't as treyarch seemingly don't learn from there mistakes. This is what pisses me off the most about them as they don't listen to feedback from the general users.
Dont get me wrong mw3 was an average game but it did everything properly and never froze once on my ps3 and didn't take 3 years to load up.

Totally agree pal

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Seems to be more ps3 user issues than xbox? A lot of game for the hardware to take? I know mw3 broke my ps3!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i just think the game is a bit crap tbh. LOL will prob still play it. Really don't get the MW3 hate. it is frustrating, but then what FPS is not? I really enjoyed MW3 playing with alymac and stava. Comedy gold!

Just found MW2 ans MW3 so much more satisfying and playable than Blops2 so far.