ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

California car scent?

Nissan 200sx
I ordered mine on the 8th of april but royal mail has lost it, but the seller has sent out a replacement parcel with no hassle

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I got Newport New Car...and it smelt of nothing!

Very disappointed...hopefully they're not all like that!

Civic Type S GT
I've the same cherry one in since I got them ad that's got no lid on, it's still going strong!

Iceberg Ph1
Gotta love the cherry one! The adjustable lid is hardly opened and it smells awesome!! I purchased my filter tips from this seller and noticed they also sold the car scents, I'll be getting some more in future. Btw the scratch patch on Newport New Car smell smells pretty good.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Magic Tree's ftw. Currently have...

Rainbow Rush
2 x Wild Cherry
2 x Kiwi And Strawberry.
Banana Nut

ordered some yesterday got them today :D

Citrus Splash
La Jolla Lemon
Mojave Mango
Orange Squeeze

now lets see how they compare to my gel one

Iceberg Ph1
ordered some yesterday got them today :D

Citrus Splash
La Jolla Lemon
Mojave Mango
Orange Squeeze

now lets see how they compare to my gel one

Did you get any lids? Don't rip the entire lid off if you didn't, poke some holes! The smell is immense if you just peel the whole thing off lol

Darren85 said:
Did you get any lids? Don't rip the entire lid off if you didn't, poke some holes! The smell is immense if you just peel the whole thing off lol

No lids I got a yellow one with my lemon gel so I'm just going to reuse that on my new ones

An air freshener isn't usually worth a bump, Ive had magic tree's since i first got a car... Just got a cherry California scents, and im chuffed !

Came with a lid.. opened the can right up... Wish id punched holes in the lid first then put the vent lid on top.. Too strong for now... Had to do a make shift cardboard lit to shut the smell up a bit !

Smells edible though.

Fiesta ST-3
I've just purchased 5 of these :D

Coronado Cherry
Golden State Delight
Santa Barbara Berry
Shasta Strawberry
Capistrano Coconut

My car currently smells of fart so a welcomed addition.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
I made a big mistake with one of my car scents. Took the lid all the way off, when driving home from work it flipped over face down. Came out in the morning flipped it back over to find that it had melted/bubbled a section of my centre console in my BMW, was so pissed

a thirsty one
i have a cherry picked up from Awsome Gti smells nice but after a month started to die down now, will try that hot water thing they describe

better than some of the others i have tried over the last 10 years though

ps my wife still uses poppy coral ffs

a thirsty one
it says it on the tin, add a little hot water to them and it is meant to liven them up when they begin to die

White clique
I have melon in my car at the moment and its nice and mild. I did have bubblegum, and was quite obsessed by it, to the point where i ordered another 3 to have around my flat, to make my flat bubblegum smelling.

Then something strange happended. After a few days I fell violently ILL and was off work for 4 days lobbing up, I couldnt seem to get over the sickness and nausea. I developed an association with the bubblegum flavour that makes me want to GAG, and as soon as i binned all 3 air fresheners, i felt better.

Moral of the story for me - to not be a noob and have a bubblegum smelling flat.

Nothing at the mo :(
I got some of these agesss ago.. my car is of the road as most ppl know for the last 4 months.. and its had the cherry one in there all the time.. it still smells so strong of the stuff.. im suprised they last so long!!