ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

California car scent?

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
These anygood? just orderd 4 for £6.99, worth a punt for that price.

i chose

holywood tropicana
palm springs pineapple
newport new car
laguna breeze
cali_scent.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've got a strawberry one in my clio its been in there since i bought it (Well over a year ago) and its still going strong!

Bloody brilliant!

Bumder With A Buffer
Aye thats what I ment which ones on ebay? Found one listing that was 4 for £8.30 I think.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Just ordered 4, Got to be worth a punt when Magic Tree's are a quid a shot in the garage and last 5 min.

I went for -

Newport New Car
Tahoe Powder
Monterey Vanilla
Coronado Cherry

are they quite strong will it taint an hang around long after its gone ?

quite fancy
Orange Squeeze
Malibu Melon
Mojave Mango
La Jolla Lemon
Citrus Splash
5pack ftw ;) whats with the lids do you need them ?

Last edited:
  M2 / Golf GTI
Got mine through today, they smell amazing! Only tried the scratch and sniff bit but still good. Cherry smells awesome.

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
Yeah there great got mine today. They come with the lids to hold the sticks in the pot

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
There great last ages too. I put mine in under my seat bit of double sided tape :)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Mine arrived last night... Currently my car is smelling of Cherry.

I just ripped the whole lid off, didnt bother with making holes in the tin :p

M2 / Golf GTI
I swear my citrus one was like dried up because they're not very strong ha. The cherry one in the car smells good though, pity they done come with lids.

BG182FF
mine came through this morning and no lids either :( i got vanilla, melon, strawberry and Cherry of course lol

Clio 172
i've just ordered:
Shasta Strawberry
Newport New Car
Coronado Cherry
Monterey Vanilla.

a good selection i think. looking forward to getting them!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i mooched to awesomeGTi today and purchased Shasta Strawberry (smells like strawberry laces AWESOME) and i also purchased Newport New Car for my dads motor that smells nice too.

i love the scratch and sniff, lots of lol's in awesome

145db Euro'd clio
Golden State delight is the best one. smells like bubblegum. Vanilla is good but doesnt last long. cherry lasts forever but i got bored of the smell. strawberry smells good after a while. smells quite chemically to begin with. new car is nice. cinnamon is amazing. fresh linen is good for around the house. mango is very refreshing. i've tried nearly all of them. its become now that my clothes smell of them. and no word of a lie, my friends can smell me coming if i have the windows open. like literally 10 feet away!