ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye Bye Clio, Hello Volvo!!

Punto Evo Abarth
Hey guys, as you may have seen from a previous post. the clio has now gone.

I have just bought a Volvo C30 r-design. I love it :D Not saying Clios are crap or anything but it drives loooooads better than the clio.

Never been so chuffed to spend so much money! lol anyway heres a pic of it. I will get more when the snow has gone and i have cleaned it :eek:

n505159328_1210021_6201.jpg

The day it got stuck in the middle of the car park! :eek:
n505159328_1213495_3507.jpg

Clio 172, Audi A4 S-Line
love volvo's.. i work for a swedish company and they always have them in. Lovely to drive :)

Punto Evo Abarth
Nice! Ive always liked the look of these cars. What engine does it have? ie. power compared to a clio?

its only 100bhp where as the 1.6 clio i had was 110. Obviously its alot heavier too but its not tooo sluggish.

Can't beat heated leather seats in this weather though ;)

Thought these were hideous at first but they are beginning to grow on me. Heated leather seats ftw! Makes you feel like you've got diarrhoea dribbling down your legs haha.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I didnt think i'd like these but i saw one on the road the other day and it looked really nice.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Love it! I'm currently saving for one myself. Going to start looking around June/July. I fancy the 2.0D though. The 1.6, 1.8 and 1.6D all seem a bit weak to me tbh.

They look great in white. How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?