ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

182cup & 172 racecar
YES.
shapeimage_7.png

http://burpspeed.com/Burpspeed/Home.htm
Check it out.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Yep I will be comin along might come and ave a poke about at anglesy and donington as well lol, i live about 10 mins from oulton so I was deffo gonna come and have a look then :)

Arctic Blue FF 182
Just spent a couple of hours reading this thread! Bloody brilliant read! Good luck with the coming season, will come watch a race or 2 hopefully!

172 Race Car
She makes a nice sound.....

Filmed at Llandow today, was wet all day. will do a report/some in car vids when I get the time

Last edited by a moderator:
  R5 GTT EFI Clio.
Me and the girlfriend saw you on on Llandow today mate. Was gonna come over and have a chat but you was on the track for ages and had to get back. Car looked good, sounded nice too!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Ahh Llandow in soaking wet.....brings back fond memories.

Isn't it great how all you have is an empty tarmac car park to do all your prep on? A gazebo is a must have when going there....

Nice little site you've built boys!

Burpspeed Backroom Staff:

Head of Statistics: Marge Innovera

Personal Hygiene Advisor from the Tokyo Office: Oh Takashawa

Bungee Jumping Instructor: Hugo First

Jump Starting Expert: Stan Wellback

Practical Joke Evaluator: Odessa Goodwyn

Cheese Expert: Gordon Zola

Team Fact Checker: Neera Nuff

Weather man: Luke Audavindo

lol!

172 Race Car
Entry forms for Brands have landed, started to get excited till i saw the price!

FOOK! Dam inflation, dam you to hell

Golf GTD Mk7
yikees. That's not going to help season budgets. I'll try to remember to get a flat tyre while im down your way to boost your bonus ;)

172 Race Car
Lol.

Surprised its that much, thought the first race at Snetterton 300 was going to be the most expensive race this year (were not doing that one) but this is the same price.

MSV ones are always slightly more than everywhere else :dapprove:

Love Brands tho, cant wait till 8th May, we have unfinshed business there, be nice to drive/race it in a car that wants to turn

Golf GTD Mk7
It's a shame really. When you consider how much motorsport costs, and the fact that trackdays are much cheaper, I'm not sure where the extra money goes. Unless it's insurance or numbers attending affects it.