ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

172 Race Car
So much more goes into a race day compaired to a trackday, officials, timing, much more medical cover, marshalls, rescue vehicles, PA comentary etc etc.

Hillclimbs cost over 100 notes to enter and you get 4 cracks at the hill in a day (4mins of driving)

172 Race Car
Anglesey and mallory last year was worth every penny. Hope we have more days like that this year (without the alternator failure)

DCi 100
The link loads as http://twitter.com/!/burpspeed, needs to be http://twitter.com/burpspeed (Without the ! part) for the people not logged into twitter as far as I know, before anyone asks about the page not working :)

I haven't been up to date with the thread, but notice some of the updates on twitter this year have the car completely white with no sponsers? You stripped it back for a new look again this year?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Doninington park on the 28th of May I will see if the north west lot will have a group meet and drive there :)

Qashcow
I have swapped so many weekends working and oncall for this season lol, hopefully next years timetable falls into place better

Can't wait for it all again

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
I'll be at as many of the races as poss, could wear a mankini and hold a burpspeed sign up on the starting grid if you like....

Actually cancel that, you won't be able to see where your going if you vomit in ya helmet!!

182cup & 172 racecar
Cool we should be able to get people to donington, anglesey and oulton :)

Got some banners for us to wave ;)

Also why such a gap in the middle nothin on the calendar for June and july??
You'll have to make your own banners.
They are running a race for the older cars at Coombe and then there is Spa which is too expensive for us to do,hence the long gap.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
See what we can sort out then

Ahh right august at anglesey should be rele good day though if the weather holds out!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
There will definitely be a load of us lot at Brands I'd imagine Tony.
If you need a hand with anything then I'd be happy to get stuck in.

Contrary to popular belief I don't break that much stuff.....