ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed track day vids in here

WRX
I'll get the ball rolling with my pretty poor phone vid but it's a start and some of you might get to see a little bit of yourselves.
Anyone else feel free to post yours in here too:cheers:

[video=youtube_share;8s9q3O45HKk]http://youtu.be/8s9q3O45HKk[/video]

Reasonable onboard one to follow

53 Clio's & counting
Only picture I got was Ben and I leaving the services lol

2012-06-07065727.jpg

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Got a load of video footage that needs editing, my brother put the camera facing the wrong way for the afternoon which was a tad annoying.

WRX
Never knew you were videoing Si, I've got the only one I took uploading but it's going to be the morning by the time it's done. Tried a different place for position. It's more stable but my helmet gets in the way a bit unfortunately but it's better than nothing.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Here's a taster of the footage I got. Full HD upload with more member's cars to follow once I get home and don't have to put up with this useless f***ing Travelodge WiFi upload speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
  WRX
Proof you can just arrive,drive and have fun on a budget.
Tried new position for camera mount, not the best but hey ho. My bleedin helmet and mirror get in the way.
[video=youtube_share;XJr4vtkkKQ4]http://youtu.be/XJr4vtkkKQ4[/video]

BMW 330ci sp/ 172Cup
Tony, why on earth did you have to post that? Lol. Just when I got used to realising track days are quite safe;) but glad we now have a track car rather than using a daily

Not at all suprised that Combe featured on there quite a bit. Went there last about 10 years ago and stopped going when the action days got a bit "Chav".

Lol'd at the impreza jumping oil barrels

BMW 330ci sp/ 172Cup
Yes. Stark reminder I suppose. Bet that silver Saxo driver was well chuffed with the brakeless TVR driver :O

53 Clio's & counting
Made me giggle when we were under the gazeebo talking and stopping - 'Is Sam coming in yet?' 'Nope' lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
He moans at me for staying out too long! He was out for about 25 laps in that stint I was talking to you!

Apologies, didn't realise I had left people wondering without being online!

I was meaning two, the first was on his phone in the drivers brief and the second was in the bimmer, it was sideways next to me when I was pulling into the pits and it snapped back towards me.

I'm all for people having fun and that but not when it's putting other people's cars at risk!

172 Race Car
Assume you mean the Red 3 series not the hairdressers one? Thats my mate (or more likely his mate driving) I'll have a word, sorry Andy