ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bosnia Track Day and Some HOT Pics

Clio 172 PH2
wp0002052w.jpg

wp000209.jpg

wp000254s.jpg

wp000225q.jpg

wp000223u.jpg

wp000214.jpg

dscf9716p.jpg

dscf9715.jpg

dscf8125.jpg

Clio 172 PH2
hey maşallah son kare çok iyi ön tampon değişmişssin :)
Sağol Serkan emmi. Yeni arabanda hayırlı olsun bu arada. Fırsatım olmadı...Tampon değişti. Su jetlerini kaybettim su jeti arıyorum şimdi. Var mı bana göre orjinal nevalen? :)

I'm a fan of those wheels as well - different to the norm and I think the design suits the car. Any chance of the make and model of the rims?

Clio 172 PH2
I'm a fan of those wheels as well - different to the norm and I think the design suits the car. Any chance of the make and model of the rims?
Thank you really mate. I don't know the make and model honestly but I made a little research for you and it is very similar with Advan RS

Clio 172 PH2
This was hill climb, where was it? Black Clio need original headlights ;)
I don't know exactly the place where track day was held. I have original headlights "just bought" but in sarajevo as you know bro every clio has these headlights. I saw one 1.2 16v clio in Robot parking lot and it has these original ones. But nobody has mines. When I park somewhere in city everyone asks "Would u like to sell your angel eyes" and I am using led daylights at morning times and at night my 30oooK Blue xenons are very atractive. You should see one day;) Ako bogda :)