ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Borderlands

Astra Bertone Coupe
Right so wheres this goin cheap ? Too many games out this month - Football Manager, Borderlands and COD:MW2.

White Sti Hatch
Zavi are doing it for £30 online.

it's f**kin s**te tho :S not working online for me :S:(

Cause your a usless c**t lol ! me n plumber had same prob this morning but it eventualy work n weve been on ever since

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I'm extremely disappointed that this has got to 3 pages long and noone has actually said much about this game as to how it plays etc your all just too busy fapping over it to let us people with superior gaming platforms (PC's) in on the info until we can buy it on friday.

White Sti Hatch
I'm extremely disappointed that this has got to 3 pages long and noone has actually said much about this game as to how it plays etc your all just too busy fapping over it to let us people with superior gaming platforms (PC's) in on the info until we can buy it on friday.

If your so superior the use the uber pc to look for a review :rasp:

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
If your so superior the use the uber pc to look for a review :rasp:

Which ones? The ones Written by magazines/review websites who are paid to review them and as such are not completely accurate or the ones on gamespot written by people who mostly have not played the game and base reviews on the reviews they've read?

White Sti Hatch
Which ones? The ones Written by magazines/review websites who are paid to review them and as such are not completely accurate or the ones on gamespot written by people who mostly have not played the game and base reviews on the reviews they've read?

Right so your asking us to review it for you witch is also going to be a bias view on the game so you aint gonna win....

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Right so your asking us to review it for you witch is also going to be a bias view on the game so you aint gonna win....

Are you being paid for it? - Well i'm not paying you thats for sure.

Have you played it? - Apparantly so.

I'd say that would make your opinion more reliable tbh.

Po-LOW
Tmy view on the game

well, 1stid like to say that iv currently sunk about 24 hrs into this and have so far found itto be a very rewarding and enjoyable game to play

iv been playin it on single player so far as the soldier class which specialses in sombat rifles and shotguns and has a special move where u drop a turret which can shoot the enemies and also revive health and armour for a small period of time, its a very useful special and customising it makesit hurt the enemies in the way u want by choosing an elemental power upgrades, which are found throughout the game which add things like fire, electricity, corrosive orblast elements,each element hurts enemies more or less depending on the enemyclass and armour, adding some nice tactical choices to be made when goin into a big battle

the controls feel every similar to COD, this can only be a good thing. Sprint, melee and crouch are all where u want them to be so it takes no adjustment imo

so far for me the game has been all about looting, either exploring on your own if your feeling brave (bumping into a much high level enemy when you cant take em on leads to a sore rusty donut) or you can progress thru the many missions and side missions that pop up on the way. iv been choosing to gather as many side missions as possible, go the area, and do as many as i can at once (you can have as many missions on the go as you can handle) and doing the plot missions when i have no other choice.

the weapons in this game can only be described as epic, there is SO many guns before you know it you will be tchoosing from shotguns which shoot rockets and alien assult rifles, just awesome stuff here and seemingly randomly generated as you will rarley see the same piece twice

the characters in the game are ok, but its the lil robots called claptraps which make i awesome, there helpless yelps and whines when there hurt and need fixing or just when there dickin about usually makes me laff, but then im rather lame

over all id recommend this to anyone who is after a deep fps in the call of duty blasty blasty sanse to while away the hours till MW2 arrives

no VATS tho

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Tmy view on the game

well, 1stid like to say that iv currently sunk about 24 hrs into this and have so far found itto be a very rewarding and enjoyable game to play

iv been playin it on single player so far as the soldier class which specialses in sombat rifles and shotguns and has a special move where u drop a turret which can shoot the enemies and also revive health and armour for a small period of time, its a very useful special and customising it makesit hurt the enemies in the way u want by choosing an elemental power upgrades, which are found throughout the game which add things like fire, electricity, corrosive orblast elements,each element hurts enemies more or less depending on the enemyclass and armour, adding some nice tactical choices to be made when goin into a big battle

the controls feel every similar to COD, this can only be a good thing. Sprint, melee and crouch are all where u want them to be so it takes no adjustment imo

so far for me the game has been all about looting, either exploring on your own if your feeling brave (bumping into a much high level enemy when you cant take em on leads to a sore rusty donut) or you can progress thru the many missions and side missions that pop up on the way. iv been choosing to gather as many side missions as possible, go the area, and do as many as i can at once (you can have as many missions on the go as you can handle) and doing the plot missions when i have no other choice.

the weapons in this game can only be described as epic, there is SO many guns before you know it you will be tchoosing from shotguns which shoot rockets and alien assult rifles, just awesome stuff here and seemingly randomly generated as you will rarley see the same piece twice

the characters in the game are ok, but its the lil robots called claptraps which make i awesome, there helpless yelps and whines when there hurt and need fixing or just when there dickin about usually makes me laff, but then im rather lame

over all id recommend this to anyone who is after a deep fps in the call of duty blasty blasty sanse to while away the hours till MW2 arrives

no VATS tho

Good stuff mate, cheers :cool:

AK

M240i
Funny how i saw Forza 3 for £30 in tesco but borderlands was £40?! honestly thought forza would be the more sought after/expensive game!

Mondeo diesel barge
Playing the game with 3 other mates is where it's at. I'd probably get bored just doing it all myself.