ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bomber's Reliable Savage Supercharged Snorting Slut of a Ph1

BMW M5 & E36
Shame it's being broken. These things always come to an end at some point though. I'm going the same way with mine shortly.

Astra Twintop
It's an amazingly consistent habit on here.

Not cool :(

Standard practice on here now, so it seems.

Build it, normally throwing what I deem silly amounts of cash at a Clio. (Yes, i spunked a load of cash on mine)
Moan about it something goes wrong
Fix it, throwing more cash at it.
Break it for spares

Qashcow
I didn't moan when it went wrong though, and incidentally still isn't wrong. Works perfectly, but this current climate its worth more in bits than a whole

Qashcow
which one you want darling? black seat is better condition ;)

how do you want to go about getting it? can meet you at swindon sometime if you want? in terms of fitting it in 30 seconds with no issues you wont, but isnt that difficult for a man of your calibre

2009_02_15_0229.gif

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Black one please dude.

I'm buying a proper OMP sub frame (might as well do it properly for the sakes of £40 quid).

I will need to get back to you on collection etc if thats alrate.

Qashcow
best way tbh boosh, no rush what so ever. ill stick it in the spare room. will come with the spreader plates etc for the harness too

will do nelly, ive rejected everyone this evening lol

Qashcow
unsure on the EC1 at the moment but probably for sale tbh. everything else is for sale but was going to wait to sell the sc first, just to make the room in the garage really.

you after the rims? can have first choice on them if you want, ill work a price out

Golf GTD Mk7
unsure on the EC1 at the moment but probably for sale tbh. everything else is for sale but was going to wait to sell the sc first, just to make the room in the garage really.

you after the rims? can have first choice on them if you want, ill work a price out

Wasn't sure if you were using the ec1 for the mx5 :) not after wheels sorry mate, just curious on what else is going on sale

Qashcow
Pmsl Neil, hangover in the waiting without the extra altitude I reckon! Welcome up anytime, bring the bike mind ;)

Most of the parts shouldn't be too difficult to get out other than the engine. Need to find a hoist somewhere but I'm sure I can get with some groats

Jonny, no worries. Im in two minds on the ec1, one says sell the ecu as mx5 can be run using cheap megasquirt with the chargers. On the other, why buy another ecu when I've got a perfectly good one already. Mostly depends if Matt can utilise the crappy old engine easily enough.

With regards to anything else, it's all going. If the shell doesn't sell at the end of it all then I'll weigh it in for scrap

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
right so we need to sort a weekend, clio one day, riding the other... whilst the girls get drunk and play with each other.... sorted.... we need to arrange this asap imo.

340i
As previously said these things always come to an end.... It's suprising how quick you loose interest when there isn't anything to 'do' and mess around with :(

Onwards and upwards though! I hope everything gets sold easily Bum Face xxxx

right so we need to sort a weekend, clio one day, riding the other... whilst the girls get drunk and play with each other.... sorted.... we need to arrange this asap imo.

I am in.

Really miss you guys, we need to do something soon!

Qashcow
today is the first day its dawned on me,

from this..

100_0719.jpg

to this..

DSC_0554.jpg

to this..

DSC_0645_copy.jpg

and tonight to this. sad times :( being picked up for the steel merchants in the week once the doors and bonnet are off. just got a garage full of panels to get rid of :(

a821ea82.gif