ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bomber's Reliable Savage Supercharged Snorting Slut of a Ph1

LOL 2 nights of painting means you can still see green in places and theres runs on it - but I need to go get it all welded in now
Coming back out after Brands Hatch to get powder coated

It's a perfect fit - I love it
Now I just need Dan's seats and I'll be a seriously happy bunny haha

172 Race Car
Can't believe it still :(All the original lot have all been/in process of being scrapped: My black one, yours, Dan's, Burps old shell, the list goes on :(
My shell is still sat on Tonys drive. Most of the bits live on tho

Actually most of them are in storage for spares

53 Clio's & counting
We just need you, mike and neil to pull your fingers out (*runs for the hill for that comment :quiet: :p) and finish yours, and for Bomber to realise he needs another Clio ( I give him 4 weeks) and then job done :D

SQ5
I need to sell some stuff for my plans! I give everyone 6 months before a Clio is back in there life! I couldn't last 2months!

SQ5
Lucky, my ex had a 172 which I just bought off of her and broke. My miss us has a mini cooper and were upgrading to an s in a few weeks :) still nothing on a Clio though :p

Qashcow
My missus has a meg225 so I do have at least something to play in now and again too ;-) I was looking at 172's on eBay and Emma just flat out said no. Lol, I'm under no thumb of yours, woman!!!

Qashcow
Bye bye Clio. Hello hairdresser car

Say hello to Clive... He will get his own thread soon

05f5c695.gif

Qashcow
Emma isn't happy nope. She genuinely couldn't believe I'd bought one until I picked her up and took her outside :D

It's f**king gutless, like the handbrake is constantly on kind of gutless. But it's rwd and cheap so can be abused

1.8 uk model with 75k miles, koni adjustable coilovers, miltek exhaust, dents where the battery has let loose, cambelt just changed, fsh, uprated brakes which are still poo. Think they just need bleeding properly

Qashcow
Yep Clive the mx5. Maurice the megane and Claire the Clio. Everything with a soul must be named ;)

Hah, might just have to get that one Chris!!