ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bomber's Reliable Savage Supercharged Snorting Slut of a Ph1

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i also mentioned the hill climbing to you didn't i?
i have had a thought myself...

in the westfield club they have there own sprint series, then this runs alongside other clubs/events and hill climb or sprint days... it could work on here i reckon

Qashcow
Saturday nights for fixing renaults, just for a change then..... Lol

fffece46.gif

Qashcow
Snapped clutch switch wire, faulty CTS and/or thermostat so it's all being changed. Less space than the bloody Clio, outrageous

Qashcow
My hands are butchered, that is a 30 minute job in the Clio. 2 hours and a test drive later she now revs to the right limit with no warning lights, let's hope the latter stays that way

2adc0700.gif

340i
oooorsum!

The trip in two weeks will put its through its paces :D

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannot waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait TBQFH!!!

Evo 5 RS
I bet most of the convincing just consisted of "It'll be fine" "look you'll get used to it" "they're awesome" "if you don't I'm leaving you"

Qashcow
Filling for time at the moment, but very possibly very soon the supercharger may be for sale. Would include nearly everything to get it fitted yourself. Sad times

Evo 5 RS
Filling for time at the moment, but very possibly very soon the supercharger may be for sale. Would include nearly everything to get it fitted yourself. Sad times

WHAT. You owe me a coffee now that it resides mostly on my screen. :(

I take it you mean just the kit, you're not breaking the car also? :(

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
If you decide to sell the charger kit any ideas on how much you would be after.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
dont do it, leave the car alone for a few months then come back to it and see how you feel. ill chuck mine back together when the sc unit is back and you can see how it can all be ok, u worry too much about it.

Qashcow
aggggggghhhhhhhh, i wish i could lock the garage up and not go in there for 6 months. but i cant, its in the way of my bikes lol.

i think i need to get this John O'Groats - Lands End bike ride and training out the way for 9 months, concentrate on that and forget petrol for a bit. If it was forged and mental then we can get it running near perfectly with some time on the rollers, but its another £1500 to do it myself. Steel rods with ARP bolts, low comp pistons, gaskets and another cambelt kit plus whatever else ive forgotten.

Gray, Ph-reebone, shortly you will both have 10 days to keep me from going insane and drowning myself in lake placid

let me know what your doing with your supercharger kit mate as i may take it if the price is right , and bolt it on a 172 cup sat on my drive !!! ;)

Qashcow
Exactly what ive been thinking James

Ade, we'll see how well your pikey build goes first. Still need a hand Saturday ripping this engine out?

340i
i think gray will be keeping you and me afloat...lol
don't do anything silly before the holiday.

Oh god... We are all in our own bad places ATM, can we just have lots of group hugs on Holiday?!

Bring some of that agricultural spec cider, Neil... That will sort us out!

Qashcow
i think gray will be keeping you and me afloat...lol
don't do anything silly before the holiday.

Lucky Emma is a trained life guard, think we'll all be ok lol. Few ciders on the first night and everything will become clear. 42.86% of the wolfpack reunited for 11 days, proper bang tidy

Golf GTD Mk7
I'll bring the roofies....

oh hai ;) Where you guys heading this year?

Dave, don't sell it mate, you've spent so much time, money and effort on this car, it would be a waste really. However, if you want to try and get a CS record for modding then selling up I think you might win that ;)

Qashcow
Well after an epic holiday a few weeks ago with the two above lovies and our better halves, and a fair bit of pondering the last few days....... I'm selling up. I need another project, something rwd, jap and cheap. The spare money meaning I can enjoy my other hobbies more and sort a new kitchen and heating system sooner. Times have moved on, now sadly house>car.

Dont think there's any point trying to sell as a whole, will start pricing up parts later this week.

Pm me for dibs on anything