ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bluewater Kent Meet Sat 1st dec 12

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
And mine 2 matt ill bring it next time that wud help haha ill post up the next meet details up at the beginning of march and im going to organise a huge event and convoy for the french car show in july its going to be epic lads ive got some great plans for the summer ill sort out monthly meets it looks like were only going to get more and more cars as a lot of people who missed the bluewater meet are well up for the next meet

And mine 2 matt ill bring it next time that wud help haha ill post up the next meet details up at the beginning of march and im going to organise a huge event and convoy for the french car show in july its going to be epic lads ive got some great plans for the summer ill sort out monthly meets it looks like were only going to get more and more cars as a lot of people who missed the bluewater meet are well up for the next meet

Thumps up

+1!