ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue Dimma clio, tranmere fc????

skyline gtr 172 clio
Old thread revival..

This would of been my old car lol

It went to a young scouse lad down that way :)

Ultra 197
haha very old thread revival! looked well smart avnt seen it in ages. was it a actual dimma?

skyline gtr 172 clio
Yeah build numebr 31 with plaque, Last i knew it went to Ireland :(

I was gonna try and import it to Australia but the owner did not want to help me :(

skyline gtr 172 clio
This was my old one...

mycliodimma.jpg

mycliodimma2.jpg

mycliodimma4.jpg

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
I'd love that. Always liked them.

Last edited:

bauderline

ClioSport Club Member
  Dimma Clio No 31
I have it, the kit is off and I am restoring it, inner sills, outer sills, inner wings and both rear quarters were all toast. I have the sills repaired and I am working on the quarters at the moment. I should have a rotisserie at the end of the month to allow me to complete the remainder of the work. I should have the bodywork finished and sprayed by the summer then I will need to rebuild it which will take another few months. The engine (still original) will need to lightly overhauled, new gaskets, water pump etc. Keep an eye on retrorides as I will put up a thread in the new year.

I have it, the kit is off and I am restoring it, inner sills, outer sills, inner wings and both rear quarters were all toast. I have the sills repaired and I am working on the quarters at the moment. I should have a rotisserie at the end of the month to allow me to complete the remainder of the work. I should have the bodywork finished and sprayed by the summer then I will need to rebuild it which will take another few months. The engine (still original) will need to lightly overhauled, new gaskets, water pump etc. Keep an eye on retrorides as I will put up a thread in the new year.
Please can you link us to the thread when you do ?