ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 1.8 sxi clio Shipston on stour

Civic Type-S GT
lol don't let the lads on corsacuk see that after the sri vs RS argument they had a couple months ago.

Hearing someone call a clio a 1.8 sxi (not even an sri :eek: lol) will make them absolutely livid! lol

Clio 172
im sorry i will bow my head in same plus it was late and i was tiered i dont even rember what i did yesterday all i know is that his name was simon and he works at tesco =] he still have his name badge and work uniform on :rolleyes:

1.8 8v RSi
was me mate:D
lol RSi mate:p
was on my way back from work in stratford. hence still having my work uniform on lol. love the 172....been trying to compare speed with 1*2s for ages but never found someone willing to put there foot down. just keep your driving safe and well judged:)

Clio 172
dnt worry will do just seen a pic of a rolled 172 not pritty

lol only real car raced recently keep getting t***s in 1.2 corsa trying to race me in town so funnie ow ow and then i had some posh business man in his bmw that couldnt keep up witch i found so funnie

anyway hope to see you around soon like