ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackberry's

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Just cancelled my order with Dial-A-Fail going through Orange or Voda direct. Which one would people go for? Orange is cheaper... but is Voda better?

Bus w**ker
Check out TopCashBack and Quidco before you order. You'll get a big chunk of cashback as a new customer on a monthly contract.

I'm with Orange btw and have been for the past 15 years with no major issues.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Ordered direct from orange.

24 month contract, 1200 mins, unlimited texts, Blackberry email. Free phone, £35 a month.

BTW, the BB thing includes 500mb of data allowance too doesn't it?

Bus w**ker
LOL you're trying to save money and yet you're turning your nose up at £80? :S

No idea on BB email, I hope for your sake they've just renamed BIS on Orange. But f**k knows.

AK

M240i
LOL you're trying to save money and yet you're turning your nose up at £80? :S

No idea on BB email, I hope for your sake they've just renamed BIS on Orange. But f**k knows.

lol.. the youth of today eh ;)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Considering my monthly bill is on average between 50-60 atm. I think I will save money.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I went for the Bold 9700 :) Quite liking it!

Actually, I got it direct from. Orange

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Orange are shat, should have went with vodafone mate but cracking ophone.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Well I get double the mins with orange, and they've always treated me well in the past so went for it! So far so good anyway.

Really liking BBM! And on that note, (BB pin: 21EADD85)

soon to be 172
yes orange do thats who im with but my berry refuses to mover from gprs, Dont think i have ever seen a 3g sign on it no matter where i have been, Yet they claim to have a better 3g coverage then o2.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Mine's been on 3G in areas where O2 can't get anything! Very impressed. And loving the phone :)

Audi TT
love my bold 9000, am overdue an upgrade on Orange, had a letter today telling me I'm now Orange Premier whatever that means. I'm holding out till the end of the month then gonna get on Orange's case to wangle the best deal I can manage on the new HTC desire. If i don't like it then they can have it back, I'll stick with my Bold for a bit longer and they can drop my tariff down to about £15 a month for me......

E36 328
brilliant, email on the go, internet pages are a doddle to view (can view cs with ease ;) ) all the usual phone stuff. you can view pdfs, and microsoft office documents as well!

iphone does that ;)

not even worth shouting about tbh :D

french bit of tat
Oh snap.

Also "Can ya bluetooth me dat choon blud itz sick! I wanna play dat full blast on da bus"

you say this,
my phone went off in the shop the other day and someone asked me to send them the tune. he wanted the whole album!!! cheeky fucker.