ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Clio Trophy

M3 CSL, GT4 & SL
I'd really like a Black Clio Trophy.

Now would it be sacrilege to get a CAT D car and strip it right back (Be good to make sure repaired properly) then have it properly painted BG, rebuilt and stickered up...

Maybe I need to stop thinking about it... medic!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
There is already one on here. A guy with a BG 182 has put Sachs dampers, turinis and trophy spoiler on it. Looks smart.

Suzuki Jimny
You'll get loads of people complaining, but surely black looks better than trophy pink?

Black Gold no, but maybe something black-ish as a one off? To be fair there are some very cool black things, the SR-71, F117A Nighthawk, Batmobile... I guess matt-black on a clio would be very hard to pull off without it looking chavy or needy.

Golf GTD Mk7
Are you saying that if you put all the unique aspects of the trophy on a 182 it's not a trophy? You trophy purists ;)

M3 CSL, GT4 & SL
There is already one on here. A guy with a BG 182 has put Sachs dampers, turinis and trophy spoiler on it. Looks smart.

I've seen that it does :)

Just spray yours black mate?

Would rather do it to a CAT one, but maybe...

ill buy the trophy. how much

Cheers, for me, thats very kind ;)

I want to paint mine Storm Grey and put red wheels on it.

Ooh Storm grey I didn't think of that, I'd like a Lunar V6. Not sure it would look as good on a 182 for some reason though. Looks good on the 200!

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
ALIEN GREEEEEN!!!!

If black though, do it pearl or a non Renault black so its totally different!

Turbos.
Surely it would be easier, quicker, and considerably cheaper to just vinyl wrap your Trophy in any colour you want? When you're done, remove wrap and you can sell your (easy to sell) standard Trophy.

I don't care about you 'messing' up a Trophy. But at least do it a good colour.

The Trophy is sacred, but it's also YOUR Trophy so you should be able to put your stamp on it aslong as you don't take away from its beauty and just its general appearance too much

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Storm grey FTW!

If anyone is after a cheap trophy (for the number) then my old one may be up for grabs soon. It's actually been de-trophied so needs spoiler, recaro's, sachs and turini's, oh and the small matter of an engine, then form an orderly que

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Crack on & post back with the pictures. Its just another poxy clio at the end of the day. :)

M3 CSL, GT4 & SL
Storm grey FTW!

If anyone is after a cheap trophy (for the number) then my old one may be up for grabs soon. It's actually been de-trophied so needs spoiler, recaro's, sachs and turini's, oh and the small matter of an engine, then form an orderly que

Whats the story behind that chap?