ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black and Blue...

Ibiza Cupra TDI
Crackin pics and vids. Both lookin and soundin good! Really need to get mine washed, i've forgot wot black gold looks like clean. lol

ST
Aye its goin well...i think about changing sometimes...then i go do something like that n i think nan i'll keep it a bit longer..

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
Aye its goin well...i think about changing sometimes...then i go do something like that n i think nan i'll keep it a bit longer..

that line of thought rings a bell ...

nice pics ... lovin the zorst vids.
need to sort one myself.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

hmm know what ye mean old son.

i know's you heavily want to stunt in the old 330 coupe patter

Banana
Nice pics n vids peeps, gonna have to do a similar filming sesh when my new silencerless (is that a word?) centre section goes on :)

And as said I know a nice road we can extend the run on - south of Peebles heading for Moffat. EVO's roads :). Bit long for a evening meet though perhaps.

ST
Ah ok Marky boy...

Saturdays are a bit pants as most people go out on a friday night and get lashed lol

tiTTy & SV650
I'm not available sunday 5th, think I'm ok the 12th.

We can get a local VIP meet before you go Mark, go a blast somewhere in the west.