ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black and Blue...

ST
Following on from Rory's 'Run to the Hills' thread..

Here's my offerings.

Some pics and a few vids..

Blueflame and Yozzasport at full chat...never went over 60mph when filming...honest..:nono:

DSC01026.jpg

DSC01028.jpg

DSC01030.jpg

DSC01031.jpg

DSC01034.jpg

DSC01036.jpg

DSC01037.jpg

DSC01038.jpg

DSC01039.jpg

DSC01040.jpg

DSC01041-1.jpg

DSC01044.jpg

DSC01047.jpg

DSC01050.jpg

th_d86d3ba5.jpg

th_0c4099c5.jpg

tiTTy & SV650
first time I've really heard my exhaust from the outside, better than I expected lol although my cats still blowing

ST
Both throttle and brake pedal on the ball of your right foot.

I'm still not 100% tho slowly but surely getting it...

Cannae do the vids here at work but the pics are good, average cars though ;)

Looking good Alan and Rory, think Rory's actually looks as shine as Alan's in some of the shots :eek: ;)

ST
Aye his was lookin pretty neat last night tho it was cryin out for tyre gel and a good old arch wash and dress too..

ST
Aye his was lookin pretty neat last night tho it was cryin out for tyre gel and a good old arch wash and dress too..

Megiuars NXT waxed on Saturday :eek:

Megs NXT as a product...not for me..

To many cleaners and detergents in it to 'butter up' the finish, not durable enough either for me...

That said i wax at least once a week so durability isn't really an issue...

On arctic i'd prob go with P21s, chem guys 50/50 or chem guys XXX hardcore carnuba..

Ahh, so you got some wax! Good start!

How the hell have you got time to wax once a week? My car's very lucky if it gets washed once a fortnight...

Octavia VRS
I've washed the CTR once in two months, shocking behaviour.

Needing 2 decent days so I can do the whole shabang (clay, wash, polish, seal, wax)

ST
Lol...

At night after work matey, between 7pm-10pm wash and do the wheels, the night after wax and do the plastic trim, dress tyres etc.

3rd night do interior, engine bay if your feeling anal etc.

I find doing it over 2-3 nights works well..

It also works well for me as i get the bus or train to work most days so i dont use the car that much during the week.

Cycle to work if the weather is good then detail at night when its cooler, its the future...lol

evo VI GSR
awsome pics! me and my m8 have got black and racing blue 182s will have 2 get some pics like them!

Octavia VRS
Lol...

At night after work matey, between 7pm-10pm wash and do the wheels, the night after wax and do the plastic trim, dress tyres etc.

It also works well for me as i get the bus or train to work most days so i dont use the car that much during the week.

Cycle to work if the weather is good then detail at night when its cooler, its the future...lol

sounds a plan son, training it to work at the mo as well. Public transport meh!

Lol...

Might resort to that plan too, spread the work out over a few days rather than blast through it in 2...