ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bit of an interior refresh...

Ph2 Meg 225
I started to get bored with the interior of the car and have always liked the alcantara/ suede effect so I took it upon myself to attempt it, since I have never done anything like this before I thought I've done a decent job!

the dash strips were previously carbon fibre wrapped which I got bored of rather quick so I re did them, I also did the a-pillars and my handbrake cover but not really sure what to do next. The only problem is the material is only a fake alcantara so what was meant to be dark grey has a bit of a purple tinge to it in the sun although I rather like it but will therefore not match anything on my dynamique door cards!

Also a couple of months back I had a new gear gaitor made in alcantara with light grey stitching although again I'm not sure whether it is real but here's the pictures

the car is still mucky in the pictures so excuse the dirt

photo1-2.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

photo1-3.jpg

photo3-3.jpg

RB 182 FF
Fair play you've done a neat job of that! :) I might attempt this now I've seen your effort, well done I say! :D

Ph2 Meg 225
Thanks a lot! I took a couple of attempts on some as I'm a perfectionist but got there in the end!

The gaitor is from a company on eBay called topgaiters, I just typed in clio gaiters and then asked for it done in alcantara!

RB Clio 182
This looks really good mate, fancy doing my roof lining, A pillars, hand brake cover and sun visors?

Ill buy the material and give you a few quid for a pint or two to fit it for me :)

Im only 10-15 mins from Donny/Roth ;)

Ph2 Meg 225
I used carpet adhesive glue in a spray can and some cheap faux suede material off eBay that cost about a tenner! I've also done the inner wing mirror covers