ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big meet banter thread and chat.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I've got a BAD suspension knock. PAS fluid that looks like marie rose sauce (consistency and colour) and loads of other s**t.

Got a clutch cable, all 3 engine mounts and new gear linkage to fit tomorrow night / Saturday and also try and find this f**king knock before I get the f*****s tracking done.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I can still do 24th luckily, also gives me another payday before that date and a bit longer to (at some point) clean the van. I don't know what's going on but it's brown now, so dusty and dirty in the space of 2 weeks..

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
I've got a BAD suspension knock. PAS fluid that looks like marie rose sauce (consistency and colour) and loads of other s**t.

Got a clutch cable, all 3 engine mounts and new gear linkage to fit tomorrow night / Saturday and also try and find this f**king knock before I get the f*****s tracking done.

Have you ever had a non dying car?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
does bambi use this forum now? he will cry if he sees fiesta shed on the car list lol

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol no he's not on here but he has started to see the light he will have a Clio soon!

2x front brake caliper need fitting to mine and the entire system bleeding. Naturally, this will be done the day before the meet...

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Oh god not good so u not going big chester meet ? :( wanted to see it again haha

not this year unfortunatly.

plus no one will notice it as i have a ph3 front bumper. the sport one will have to be smashed off, me being a tard made it to solid....

197CUP
New plates fitted just in time for Sunday despite the DVLA's best effort to slow things up - Courtesy of a great gf for my 21st! :D

IMG_2057.jpg

IMG_2053.jpg

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Well my job requires driving so today is going to be fun

Hope it don't snow for Sunday

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I no, my car looked sad this morning too. So hope it's all cleared for Sunday..

8a5uraga.jpg

Only had a bit, new wheels on yesterday too.

yhenyzyp.jpg

Also I may be remembered for this Clio.

7u9ymavu.jpg

But it no longer lives thanks to a member of the elderly driving public.
nany8u2e.jpg

I only noticed the big meet threads today :eek:.