ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big meet banter thread and chat.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I've got a few parts coming and two days of cleaning booked in already lol

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I've got wheels to spray, bumpstrips to sort, headlights to polish, window to fix, doorcards to re-trim, then a damn good clean allover! Possibly other things but they can wait for now lol. Should finally have an alright looking car for a meet!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I might have to bring the bike then that could give you a run for your money!

Clio 172, Pug 106
I have till March to fix my UCH problem... its only taken me about 5 months so far to get round too it :D

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Just had a look on the list and I think we could do 1 of every model just need a ph1 v6 also 1 of every limited edition need to find a exclusive.. What do people think?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
It could be done cal but I want to try and get the megane's as well!

Clio 172, Pug 106
Out of interest, the location this is at... theres not horrific speed bumps or anything is there?

My clio isnt a great fan of them! Nearly ripped the bumper off twice in the last few weeks :(

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Out of interest, the location this is at... theres not horrific speed bumps or anything is there?

My clio isnt a great fan of them! Nearly ripped the bumper off twice in the last few weeks :(
You should be fine mate. My car is ok there and it usually scrapes everywhere I drive lol.

Clio 172, Pug 106
You should be fine mate. My car is ok there and it usually scrapes everywhere I drive lol.

ahh good... every bump i see i look in my rear view mirror to see if my exhaust has been left behind!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I was trying to put the one of you at work up but it won't let me;(

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I think Scott is on about mikes? The vee dose make odd pops every now and then dude so it could have bin. I'll be amazed if you do know that road it's a bit of a good one in the dry and it's amazing road on a 1*2

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
It's Mike's old Cup. It was a very quick car!

I can't wait to go to the lake in the 182. Let's hope those flies have gone.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
That video was the fist meet that we had done to the lake it was fantastic middle of summer bone dry roads think we stayed there till about 10. Then blasted it back to Chester one if the best times I've had in the vee.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I can print you a map for the run to the lake if you want dude but I would t go there till the summer the road can be very wet in march. I will make a few maps for people if they want to go for a drive I've just got a ace price of sp automotive for the meet but it's going to be a hard one to win!

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
He did this video at last years big meet.

And also owns this monster. It's running close to 500bhp iirc?

Last edited by a moderator: