ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big meet banter thread and chat.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I am not sure who or how many will be up for camping dude just thought it could make things easier for a few people. Glad your up for the food Rhys.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
3ytagyqa.jpg

Went and had a quick look at the gt5 last night it's a little bit closer to be ready now for the meet! Fingers crossed it'll all be done for the meet.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Just seen Rhys so it that a pug 306? Sorry I missed Sunday coil pack went on the vee:(

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
hoping to make my this my first CS meet, but with little funds and HG, timing kit and water pump all to do ill have to see what i can do

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
3ytagyqa.jpg

Went and had a quick look at the gt5 last night it's a little bit closer to be ready now for the meet! Fingers crossed it'll all be done for the meet.

is that bambi doing some actual work? LMFAO

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Really really sorry everyone but I've had to change the date of the meet to the 24th of march now! so forget all about the 17th of march!! I really hope that everyone can still make it! Please try and spread the word to everyone and sorry I had done my best to try and keep it the same

I'll get a PM together and get it sent out for everyone on the list, Ash.

You've helped me out a little as well. Means I can actually detail the 330 now!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I'll get a PM together and get it sent out for everyone on the list, Ash.

You've helped me out a little as well. Means I can actually detail the 330 now!

thanks Jon that would be great if you could sort out the PM's can't believe ive still not seen the 330

YES, more time to change my engine. might actaully be able to get the car there.

lol well a few people have said to me over the last few weeks saying I wish the meet was a week later or so. Well now it is so hopefully more people might be able to make it now lol

I'll definetly have my car all sorted for it then too. My birthday is on the 23rd, may be a little rough haha!

And where's my invite???

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I've sent a PM out to everyone who replied to the meet 'list' thread. Ash, I assume you've put a message on the other forums?

Thanks mate yer I've changed the others and I've just had a few texts is it true lol yes it's true!!!