ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big meet banter thread and chat.

I was planning on doing a mini detail on the BM tomorrow, but it looks like that's probably not going to happen :( Even after Polished Bliss really pushed to get my stuff to me for tomorrow morning.

Yeah both are ph3. Car pulled out of a concealed road with no lights on when it was pretty dark.

I hit her at 20mph her car had a bent boot floor that was it! I got a quick and good valuation so was happy. Had a courtesy car for 4 days. Then bought this one to fix up. (Had chav mods tints etc.)

I thought you would be detailing the clio, Oh. I might take you up on that.

If I detailed the Clio it would probably fall apart!

I'll be fixing the exhaust. I am supposed to be going to help Pete paint his flat. See what the weather is like. This wind will tear the gazebo down, more than anything, I don't want it to collapse onto your car!

Well and truly, damage to sub frame, passenger xenon survived though ha. I thought it could have been repaired at first, kinda gutted but this Clio is fully spec'd which is what I wanted.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
The snow has just cleaned my car a bit. but I am going to put it in the shed with the v6 so that they are dry for a good clean tomorrow.
Weather should be ok for Sunday just a little bit cold.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
uzamuvup.jpg

Wrexham this morning but its ok in Chester now.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Lol! Wrexham is f**king s**te for weather!

i think I'll give my car a quick pressure wash before the meet... If it freezes over it'll look glossy as f**k for the meet so win win