ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best exhaust or custom made for a clio 182/172

Ph1 172 (titanium)
I have the same setup. Its got a nice hum when your around town, and it sounds good when you floor it.

Unlike yozza where you can only hear it when you floor it :rasp:

Only hear yozza when you floor it?

I can still hear my yozza when I've switched the f**king engine off!

clio 182 FF
Hey. just one quick question some of you mention orbisound exhoust does anybody know where could i get one new or used.
Thanks

Clio Sport 182
where can you get the Yozza full systems with a decat from, had a quick look and their website seems to be down and none what so ever on eBay.. want one so bad haha

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I've been in a decatted yozza race, Jesus wept.

How anyone can put up with that is a mystery to me. It's ear splitting!

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I stuck the GoPro on the back to see what the exhaust sounds like from outside.

[video=youtube_share;kbtJbtS0LTE]http://youtu.be/kbtJbtS0LTE[/video]

(I'd been driving for 30 mins and didn't expect the cold limiter to still be on, so excuse the first 2 shifts!)

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50

I have one myself with both options (Silenced/Un-Silenced mid sections) and I love it. A properly designed piece of equipment that I've had on and off the car several times. It doesn't leak, properly designed joints and it sounds amazing. Silenced mid option results in 81dB static and the Un-Silenced give 95dB (both with decat link installed).

It is on the pricey side but i'm glad I spent a little more to have it.

Mick

Anybody who has a SRN019 Scorpion, they have a upgraded centre piece with a 'bomb box' smaller silencer now. I've just had mine fitted as the original was leaking.

Just a warning it's a hella lot louder/nicer now but it drones badly at 60/70. Where as the original silencer doesn't. Just a heads up

Somnambulist

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Holy thread revival! I don't know if there's more than one BTB exhaust company, but I called the one in Daventry and they said I'd be looking at a couple of grand for a custom exhaust from them for my 172 Cup.

Powerflow Mitcham have quoted me £600-650 over the phone for a full cat back system with two silencers and I'm going to Powerflow Bromley (STS Tyre Pros) next week to get a quote from them, so will report back.

I've currently got a full PMS silenced stealth system with sports cat that's probably done <500 miles but it's just too loud for me, I want something a lot quieter.