ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best alloys for mk1 clio for euro look??????

1.4 clio s maxim
Really fancy 13x7 mattig alloys but seem to be impossible to find, looked at bbs rims their on my list and a few others but want something rare and different?

1.4 clio s maxim
i like them! :p but has anyone got any other options? just trying to find something new to me that i haven't already came across.

Black Clio GT
depens on how much coin you have,could quite easilly spend up to 2k on some 13" splits....... small list for you to look at!!

ronal turbos, ats classics, artec cup, borbet a/bs/t, brock b5/b2, keskin blocklights, steffan bcw, shmidt th line and so on.

let me know your budget i maybe able to help you a little better........

More poke than viagr
Go for some Minilites. Was going to get some reps for mine (cos they were bigger lol) on a MK1 it would look the dogs i reckon :approve:

Nice and retro!

1.4 clio s maxim
minilites were an option but unsure if they would fit over the 1.4's brakes, would need to change my brakes to the rsi's probs.