ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Batman: Arkham Origins

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Released on PS3/360 Friday 25th October

[video=youtube_share;fKLifdJfjAc]http://youtu.be/fKLifdJfjAc[/video]

Golf R/Leon FR
Really liked the previous 2 titles. One of the best games I've played. Will trade in GTA V for it when I'm bored of it.

F82 M4
Completed the first one and absolutely loved it. I have the second one but never got round to playing it due to playing way too much Dota 2.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Word of warning, I'm sure I read that this was developed by someone else (not the same developer of the first two). Could mean nothing, but worth bearing in mind.

1.8 Civic EX
Word of warning, I'm sure I read that this was developed by someone else (not the same developer of the first two). Could mean nothing, but worth bearing in mind.

Correct. Can't remember who but it is a different company.

First was great, second was "alright" just more of the same really. Won't be getting this one though.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Glad I'm not the only one that didn't gel with the 2nd one, I thought it was just me. I loved the first one, but quickly lost interest in the 2nd, I've been meaning to have another stab at it but haven't so far.

Revels Mum & Sister
Glad I'm not the only one that didn't gel with the 2nd one, I thought it was just me. I loved the first one, but quickly lost interest in the 2nd, I've been meaning to have another stab at it but haven't so far.

Same here as well!!

Yaris Hybrid
So it was £29.99 on Steam if you pre-ordered without being able to read reviews due to the NDA.

Now it has launched and the reviews are out the game is £39.99.

Really, do they honestly think I will buy it with them using that strategy?

Shove it, I might buy it when it is £7.99 in a Steam sale but by then it will be old news and there will be newer games to play. Unlikely I will ever buy it. Shame as the first two were awesome.

Suggest they only pull that s**t when they have a "must-have" 10/10 game on their hands. This clearly ain't of the calibre to pull it off. Waste of a licence. If they were knocking it out at £19.99 now I bet they would take more money than at £39.99.

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M5c, Audi A2 FSI
I'm quite enjoying it. It isn't as good as the first two, but if you're a fan of them you'll like it. You can tell it's been done by a different developer - it just doesn't feel as polished. It suffers from a bit of lag every so often, and the camera angles can be a bit odd at times. One thing I would say is that I'm playing it on normal mode and I wish I'd picked the easy option. I'm getting absolutely battered in places and when I was up against Deathstroke in a boss battle I felt like lobbing the controller through the tv.

Yaris Hybrid
You can get it for £22.50 via GreenManGaming if you really want it . . .

Got it for £15 from a key site :p

I haven't got that far yet but so far it feels excellent. I mean I really can't tell it apart from the previous two. Graphically it is a step up I feel from the previous two on PC.

Looking forward to playing it some more. Just annoying that there are so many games coming out and I was already in the middle of a couple. Hope I get to see it through. I've played it on Easy and Normal and didn't really notice any difference but then I didn't go that far on either difficulty. I will probably settle for Easy just so I can get through it quicker.

I prefer this game compared to the other 2. Graphics are outstanding on the PC but I'm sure they will be similarly as good on the current gen consoles. Story is better and the game is darker than the previous 2. The new game developers outdid rocksteady. It's worth a buy.