ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are there any panels shared between a 197 and standard clio?

Guaranteed to be more bespoke than your 197 fella;

toptrumps.jpg

M2 Competition
Wow, there are some right monkeys on here.

I think everyone needs to take a step back, realise theyre arguing over cars for arguings sake, and play nicely

(or i'll eat them)

Wow, there are some right monkeys on here.

I think everyone needs to take a step back, realise theyre arguing over cars for arguings sake, and play nicely

(or i'll eat them)

Just had an image of Dan stepping in, utilising the hand off, rugby sevens style.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I'm not a hater at all. IIRC you made the silly comment. Car looks nice. Does it have a turbo?

2 things:

1) I will keep my 197 thank you
2) WTF does Billy BRAP mean?

yea with a mouth made wastegate ;)

i was being sarcastic bud. its a shitty 1.2 nothing remotely special about it, billy is just sumat i thought id add on to Brap as i was in a silly mood:cool:

Clio 1970000000
yea with a mouth made wastegate ;)

i was being sarcastic bud. its a s**tty 1.2 nothing remotely special about it, billy is just sumat i thought id add on to Brap as i was in a silly mood:cool:

No worries mate. Your car still looks nice. I like clean lines. Much better than a crap bodykit. Still don't know what BRAP means?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
This made me chuckle

Taken from this review of the Meggy 250........

http://www.autocar.co.uk/CarReviews/RoadTestsDesign/Renault-Megane-2.0T-Renaultsport-250-Cup/246357/

In our book this car is still a hatch, even though Renault calls the three-door Mégane, on which the 250 is based, a coupé. From that starting point, Renaultsport has grafted on wider wheel arches. And graft is the operative word, because unlike the Renaultsport Clio, which features bespoke sheetmetal extensions, those on the Mégane are plastic add-ons. Clearly times are tight at Renault.

;)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Brap is Bruv slang for gunshot, i know its stupid thus why i say it also there are a fair few people who say Brap on this forum

Clio 1970000000
Brap is Bruv slang for gunshot, i know its stupid thus why i say it also there are a fair few people who say Brap on this forum

You are the first person that has answerd this. I posted the question before having read posts with brap in them.

This forum is made up of lots of different people (including us oldies!!!!) which is why it is such an interesting place to be.