ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone else starting to get concerned...?

BMW E46 330i Touring
Well I ended up having a productive day today. Decided that I;d never have enough time to do everything I want on Friday, so washed, clayed, polished and sealed her today.

Hopefully this'll mean a few less steps to complete next time...

I like all this rain. Means that I don't have to clean my car lol. It's not been washed for 5 weeks, and it's looking grey, but if the rain keeps up then just means more time on a saturday morning to watch tv.

But I like to drive my car more than I wash it, as opposed to the geeks in here that like to wash it more than they drive it.

"God damn dust settling on my car, have to get the pc out again to take that off, oh and best clean the wheel arches, oh and the inside of the tyres..." ;)

Only joshin'.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Well ive decided the car will get the works on the Friday evening before we drive up on the Saturday and then the rest is in the lap of the gods so to speak.

Im sure we will be spray waxing etc on the campsite Saturday evening but if the weather is shocking then it'll all be a waste of time anyway!
Reeelax is what i say....everyone is in the same boat!

BMW E46 330i Touring
Lol, the beginning of a nice day here today... never going to last but I'd say it's gradually getting more encouraging with more sun and less heavy rain.

VX220 Turbo
could always buy a car cover and cut out some little holes to see out of then drive the car down there covered up lol. just hope it doesnt blow off on the motorway lol

106 GTi
More ideas - I wonder if one can be attached for the journey up ?!

I think it could :clown:

I will draw up some plans ... :eek:

Apparently were going to have all summe with this rain. :dapprove:

seems to be the word from the ghetto

RICH why not buy yourself 10 rolls of cling film and just cover the car when its outside

*sealed for freshness*

LOL - it is the underside I want to keep clean it would melt on the exhaust, guess I could use tin foil!

I think it could :clown:

I will draw up some plans ... :eek:

Apparently were going to have all summe with this rain. :dapprove:

seems to be the word from the ghetto

RICH why not buy yourself 10 rolls of cling film and just cover the car when its outside

*sealed for freshness*

LOL - it is the underside I want to keep clean it would melt on the exhaust, guess I could use tin foil!

Good enough to keep crisps fresh!

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
Its seems to have dryed up in the NE, might start the mission today as need to restore the paint and clay up before sunday.

Well I've got a trackday on the friday, a HPC driving day on the saturday, will probably be out saturday evening getting back late, and will get up at the crack of dawn on the sunday for FCS so mine's going dirty... lol