ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Almost Mint...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Er, hi... following on from my last thread, where I was declaring the car SORN, I've now got a few more weeks to play with due to numerous reasons.

So I used this weekend to do a few things that have been pissing me off for months.

I cleaned all the seatbelts. Any 182 owner knows how sh*tty they get.
I re-painted all my callipers in gloss black, as before.
I bought two new 2.0 16v badges, and kept them chrome.
I had all five Turinis refurbished in gloss white. And two new PE2's.
I replaced the front pads, and bled the system. Twice. :eek:
I changed the oil and filter, and added more coolant.
I secured my backbox heat shield, since it rattled a little at idle.
I disassembled my ECU cover and reassembled it. Renault did it incorrectly.
PC'd the roof and sides. I'd do a write-up, but I CBA.
I re-painted my interior strips, and the front diamond.
(I've just bought a carbon diamond for the front, so that'll be on soon.)

Pretty chuffed with the results. It still needs the bumper painting, due to the odd stonechip/discolouration, but it's getting there. I'll do that whilst it's off the road.

Oh, and I took the plate off to PC it, then realised I had no more velcro tabs. Knob.

Anyway. Here's a few pictures I grabbed before. Apologies for the location.

Welcome to Manchester. :cool:

8da857c2.jpg

ca778cfa.jpg

077dc253.jpg

cc7dfce5.jpg

35d0fb53.jpg

Stagecoach Ticket
nipple ring is gay

thought u had a standard diamond for the front now chris?

Other than that its mint mack the carbon off standard diamond ftw!

Just a personal opinion, every half falling apart civic and scoobys etc round my way have them, and it's advertising a magazine?

Understandable about the plates though, but not something you want to get stolen, to find they're being used to drive into London without paying the congestion charge. Took ages to explain my plates had been stolen and that it wasn't my car. :eek:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Just a personal opinion, every half falling apart civic and scoobys etc round my way have them, and it's advertising a magazine?

Understandable about the plates though, but not something you want to get stolen, to find they're being used to drive into London without paying the congestion charge. Took ages to explain my plates had been stolen and that it wasn't my car. :eek:

It's still the best magazine about, IMO. 9/10 people with the sticker are genuine enthusiasts, and not pikeys. I've had one on all my cars since I started driving. The police don't even pull me over for it, either. ;)

I'll take the risk about the plates though... I need them to be removable.

Fair enough :) And i actually like the nipple ring as long as it doesn't have a big sticker and an arrow advertising it's there ;)

Any tips for the seatbelt cleaning?

Is the AG Interior Shampoo stuff better then APC? agitated with a shoe brush no doubt?

Looking good btw.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Any tips for the seatbelt cleaning?

Is the AG Interior Shampoo stuff better then APC? agitated with a shoe brush no doubt?

Looking good btw.

Yeah, I think so.

Firstly, soak... and I mean soak the belts in warm water. Then use a clean nail brush with neat AG Interior. Worked a treat for me.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
This is the largest PB can handle on my account.

If you want them in the original size, I'll have to email them to you.

dbe3edfc.jpg

8e6f0081.jpg

ad30ec81.jpg

EP3 Civic Type R
I'm going to lay it on the line here and say.... my favourite car on the site....