ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All(ish) inclusive 1 year race package (including the car for ever) for £12k

200 cup
It’s 12k without the donor car (still reasonable), that image isn’t very clear tbh..

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
I've asked for some clarity from the club on this as the poster prices and PDF prices seem to be inconsistent.

Attachments

• 2022_clio_sport_foundation_booklet.pdf
    8.5 MB · Views: 109

thecrim22

ClioSport Club Member
  various
I would recommend anybody to build their own car its hugely satisfying when racing with something that you've built yourself

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
The Posters now been updated to make it clearer.

1638956854215.png

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
I would recommend anybody to build their own car its hugely satisfying when racing with something that you've built yourself
That is very true, and i'm in the process of building mine after the previous one was crashed.
However there's a very good reason not, and just to buy a prepped or preraced car - as when you first start there's a very real chance of damage, and when youve spent all that time and effort it would be heart breaking!

thecrim22

ClioSport Club Member
  various
That is very true, and i'm in the process of building mine after the previous one was crashed.
However there's a very good reason not, and just to buy a prepped or preraced car - as when you first start there's a very real chance of damage, and when youve spent all that time and effort it would be heart breaking!
Yeah i had 2 of mine twated in the same race in the same incident in the last race if the season, i was driving mine and we had rented out the mrs one to another lad was a bit soul destroying