ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

aggressor front bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Megane 225 F1
this is you lot
centre_door_knobs.jpg

bunch of nobs! haha :0p

Number 7 looks like a nipple

mk1 phase 1 clio RL prima
Mate, why spend money on a turbo conversion (Lol) for an old Clio, when you have a lovely Astra convertible you could be spending the money on, making it even nicer.

As someone who is into cars as well, I genuinely can not understand that.

cos thats still under warranty, not modding it incase it voids the warranty

182 Full of Fat
LOL if he wants to do it what harm is it going to cause! (it's an old mk1, not like he's ruining a v6/Trophy etc...)
Not too my taste at all but it's not filling me with hate like most on here lol

If this is your daily, what is your Astra for?

Megane 225 F1
LOL if he wants to do it what harm is it going to cause! (it's an old mk1, not like he's ruining a v6/Trophy etc...)

Not racing aparently..or crusing.

mk1 phase 1 clio RL prima

glad some people see sense :) the astra is the toy, for sunny days like this one or for when we want a bit more oomph! lol its the wifes car really. thats another reason why i'm not modding it, she loves it as it is

182 Full of Fat
huh did you say wife, how old are you? I may have too take back what I just said rofl
Only joking....but I presumed you were 17/18 ish

my god i bet you paid through the nose for it and on the finance as well whats the apr 29% lol

sounds like someone went shopping at car craft

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
ah aye, i forgot, i take photo's of random cars parked outside my house, how silly of me :s course its our car you tit
I still dont think its your's!

We need a pic of you in it holding a Marsbar with a bit of paper with todays date on it and a pic of the V5!

Then we might believe you!

:cool:

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
no its got 4 and a half years warranty left. they gave us 5 years from the day we bought it

WTF, that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

How much did you pay for it then? Coz they sure as hell wouldn't give that away.

Status
Not open for further replies.