ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

aggressor front bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
  mk1 phase 1 clio RL prima
got this on ebay for £48 :)

!Bs++NrQEWk~$(KGrHqIH-C!EvP2bEtluBL6G0D1j+Q~~_12.jpg

No if you drive it at all, fibreglass is prone to getting stonechipped to fook and crumbling because of it.

No if you drive it at all, fibreglass is prone to getting stonechipped to fook and crumbling because of it.

its brand new with gelcoat on so it'll be a while before that happens. its triple layered fibre glass too so its a bit stronger

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Flol.

Is this the character that wanted to put a punto bumper on his car?

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Nice, it won't last long.

Were you the guy who wanted a punto bumper?

Why don't you save your money and buy a decent car?

Nice, it won't last long.

Were you the guy who wanted a punto bumper?

Why don't you save your money and buy a decent car?

what, like a saab?! haha no thanks, i love my mk1, why should i get rid of it just cos other people don't like what i'm doing to it?
This is just my project car, i've got an 04 plate astra convertible bertone edition as my "decent car" as u put it

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
what, like a saab?! haha no thanks, i love my mk1, why should i get rid of it just cos other people don't like what i'm doing to it?
This is just my project car, i've got an 04 plate astra convertible bertone edition as my "decent car" as u put it

no, by decent car, he meant something German ;)

is this a wind up thread or have you actually bought this bumper?? was terrible even when it came out in the 1990's

If you have a astra convertible why dont you weigh in the clio for scrap and do something to that??

30713500023_large.jpg

328, MK1 Clio 1.4

Right, why are you doing things to an old Clio (really crap things I might add, by most people's standards) when you could be doing things to make your astra look amazing?

is this a wind up thread or have you actually bought this bumper?? was terrible even when it came out in the 1990's

If you have a astra convertible why dont you weigh in the clio for scrap and do something to that??

30713500023_large.jpg

once again, thats what u think, i disagree. i think the 90's were the best era for car's. new cars are too samey. that astra is nice, love those porker wheels. shame the roof is a different colour to the car. ours is all black

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
Right, why are you doing things to an old Clio (really crap things I might add, by most people's standards) when you could be doing things to make your astra look amazing?

i'm spending money on a Mk1 VW Caddy, and driving a standard A4 Avant... if i was to do the same mods to the Audi, it would cost me thousands instead of a few hundred :rasp:

Those porker wheels are :dead:

because the clio cost £250 to buy and the astra cost £5,000. the astra is nice enough as it is standard

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
A Mk1 caddy is cool though, I imagine you are doing some euro stuff to it? Not some soon to be chavved up Clio, ready 4 da cruzzis.

i'm spending money on a Mk1 VW Caddy, and driving a standard A4 Avant... if i was to do the same mods to the Audi, it would cost me thousands instead of a few hundred :rasp:

Those porker wheels are :dead:

my thoughts exactly! thanks mate :)

Euro/off road/slammed not entirely sure :rolleyes:

no worries.

its the same with VWs, some people 'chav' them, some people Euro them. i'm sure there will be people that hate the Euro look too. maybe.

yea exactly, its personal preference. at the end of the day, i'm the one that drives the car so i don't care what other people think of it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.