ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

aggressor front bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
  E87 118d M Sport
53861468xsuspectedtrace.jpg

AFPMSL!!!

Hyundai i40
if thats what you like do it. ignore the haters and be different, just make it look good

But i wouldnt choose it myself

get some pics of the car up in current state

mk1 phase 1 clio RL prima
if thats what you like do it. ignore the haters and be different, just make it look good

But i wouldnt choose it myself

get some pics of the car up in current state

thanks hun :) i will when i can find my camera, my phones kaputt :( its got rust remover on the arches at the minute so he looks a bit sorry for himself lol.

It's got rusted arches and you're leaving them like that and buying a horrendous front bumper instead?

Nice.

i'm not "leaving them like that" at all. i've ordered panels but they are coming from poland so are gonna take a while. my mates cutting the rust out, welding the plates in then i'm getting it sprayed

Clio 182ff
you've hit the nail on the head there like mate!

If you support The Toon, then anything you do or say is fine by me - just 'crack on lad' and post the finished article when done.

We may not all have the same tastes, but I think we can all appreciate a job/mod well implemented.

If you support The Toon, then anything you do or say is fine by me - just 'crack on lad' and post the finished article when done.

We may not all have the same tastes, but I think we can all appreciate a job/mod well implemented.

haha i don't just support the toon, i'm security for them :)

Megane 225 F1
Your going far on this forum. If your not using it to race,why are you putting a boy racer bumper on. All thats going to do is attract more boy racers to RACE.

Your going far on this forum. If your not using it to race,why are you putting a boy racer bumper on. All thats going to do is attract more boy racers to RACE.

because i like the look of it. not every modified car owner is a boy racer you know? its the feeling of pride u get when u look at your car and think i did that :)

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
Or feeling of shame and embarassment? :rasp:

Suppose we can't really comment until it's finished, remember and post some pics up soon.

Megane 225 F1
Your right, not every modified car owner is a boy racer but 99% of the time those with gash body kits are.

Il let you find out for yourself how others react to your bumper on the road.

Or feeling of shame and embarassment? :rasp:

Suppose we can't really comment until it's finished, remember and post some pics up soon.

yea i will do. gonna get the arches sorted first, then get the back bumper and side skirts. fit it all then get it sprayed

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I think most are trying to advise you mate.

It won't be worth the labour sweat and tears imo.

Your right, not every modified car owner is a boy racer but 99% of the time those with gash body kits are.

Il let you find out for yourself how others react to your bumper on the road.

i know what they are like lol there are loads of them in newcastle. its eventually ganna have the go to back up the show but getting the bodywork sorted first. anyone know of any turbo's that would go on my engine?

I think most are trying to advise you mate.

It won't be worth the labour sweat and tears imo.

its worth it to me mate, i know i'm never ganna get back what i put into it, but u rarely do with 2nd hand cars. its the pleasure i get from working on them that makes it worth while for me :)

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
You want a turbo on it? Your looking at (pulling figures out my good guessing arse here) £3K to do a proper turbo conv. But you can't afford any of the previous mentioned cars to start on?

When are you gonna admit you are a cruiser?

You want a turbo on it? Your looking at (pulling figures out my good guessing arse here) £3K to do a proper turbo conv. But you can't afford any of the previous mentioned cars to start on?

When are you gonna admit you are a cruiser?

i'm not a cruiser, i havent got the time to go cruising!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
What's his avatar about?

Is that the inside of his car?

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Mate, why spend money on a turbo conversion (Lol) for an old Clio, when you have a lovely Astra convertible you could be spending the money on, making it even nicer.

As someone who is into cars as well, I genuinely can not understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.