ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adams ph1 172 ?

TrackCar & F30 330d
Oooooo i like the numberplate.

A fairly expensive one too!

I preferr the first DVLA one tho, The dodgy one looks a little chavy for some reason (imo)

CLIO PH1 172
they were purchased from carreg.com iirc

thank for the nice comment guys i want to get new plates anyway as the ones suplied arnt very good quality and they have a border which i dont like. i will probly keep them legal then saves a lot of hassle.

CLIO PH1 172
not much of an update but just some clean pics as the weather was good today!

also notice iv replaced the cone filter with standard box and samco, im waiting for pipercross filter to go in when it arrives :D

IMG_6781.jpg

IMG_6775.jpg

IMG_6773.jpg

IMG_6772.jpg

IMG_6771.jpg

IMG_6767.jpg

IMG_6766.jpg

IMG_6762.jpg

IMG_6761.jpg

IMG_6760.jpg

IMG_6759.jpg

IMG_6779.jpg

feedbacks always good even if its bad lol ;)

CLIO PH1 172
update

got my subframes today so had a go at putting the seats in managed to get 1 in with harness and some of the rear stripped, just need to get drivers side and the rest of the rear out then the sound deadening (which im not looking forward to)

IMG00008-20100412-1449.jpg

IMG00012-20100412-1824.jpg

IMG00011-20100412-1824.jpg

IMG00014-20100412-1825.jpg

blackberry picture fail :(

CLIO PH1 172
hey people what colour do people think i should spray my interior, I want to do the rear asap, just not sure whether to do it matt black or same as out side?? - or something else???

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Good effort Ad, that number plate must have been some £££, your rents must love you a lot! Haha!

Look forward to getting a better look at this some point soon, especially now the weather is better.

Matt black would really suit the back of the car IMO, either that or carpeting it with some thin carpet (so its lightweight) and then just keeping a bootnet so you can still use the back without stuff flying around.

CLIO PH1 172
looks nice mate, where did you get the yellow spray pipes from?

got hem from ebay mate was only a couple of kwid

Good effort Ad, that number plate must have been some £££, your rents must love you a lot! Haha!

Look forward to getting a better look at this some point soon, especially now the weather is better.

Matt black would really suit the back of the car IMO, either that or carpeting it with some thin carpet (so its lightweight) and then just keeping a bootnet so you can still use the back without stuff flying around.

yea now the weathers better and days are longer we defently need a local meet theirs a fair few around the area now

i was thinking matt black as well plus its easier to spray rather that a metallic lol - will probly start this when the front gets seeing too;) - and you have givin me a hand relocating the battery lol

Ph 1 172
is that one of the steering wheels from the group by on here?? if it is what do you think about it been thinking of getting new steering wheels on mine

CLIO PH1 172
yes it was from the group buy, imo its a very good wheel, looks the part as well and still looks like new the suede hasn't rubbed off yet better with an omp horn tho ;)

CLIO PH1 172
just fitted

-pipercross filter

-new ICV

-fabia front splitter

three little things thats been bugging me but now iv broke the jubilee clip on to the TB off to halfrauds now for a new one also might have a go at fitting brake ducts today as well

CLIO PH1 172
Do you not work? You bum ;)

Halfords don't do big jubilee clips irrc, well the one in Blendon doesnt, Dartford may?

day off uni :D - should be looking for jobs though really lol

and no they didnt do big ones lol got one now tho back on also got some satin black for the ducts :D

CLIO PH1 172
update:

had a day off today so got a few bits done not much but hey its my day off lol!

woke up to a phone call from skoda saying my splitter was in, so i popped down there came back, 20 mins later - splitter fitted!

IMG_6848.jpg

then the postman turned up with a new ICV and my pippercross filter :D

so set about fitting that. while i was in the bay thought i would tidy a few bits up so cracked open the matt black vht and painted a few bits

IMG_6834.jpg

IMG_6835.jpg

IMG_6832.jpg

then i cleaned up the rear abit so its pritty much ready for prepping and painting - think im ging to do it matt black now!

IMG_6837.jpg

also fitted new exhaust rubber the other day

before
IMG00021-20100417-1623.jpg

after
IMG_6846.jpg

comments and opinions as always please

CLIO PH1 172
so picked up some pro race 1.2s these will be getting a refurb and sprayed anthracite (same colour as my wheels atm)

IMG00026-20100426-1236.jpg

and just got this little lot for my interior :D

IMG00030-20100426-1306.jpg

also i had been having some problems with idling it was revving all over the place like this

th_VID00000-20100416-1435.jpg

so a quick fix

out
IMG00029-20100426-1257.jpg

in
IMG00028-20100426-1251.jpg

now idles perfect

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
"In" pic not working, also I know somewhere you can get tins of primer (half size of the above) but for only £1! Should have said!

Look forward to seeing the interior matt black, should look awesome!

CLIO PH1 172
"In" pic not working, also I know somewhere you can get tins of primer (half size of the above) but for only £1! Should have said!

Look forward to seeing the interior matt black, should look awesome!

:mad: lol ow well will know in the future - yea i cant wait to get the interior sprayed now but want to get the new wheels refurbed and on first i think :D

CLIO PH1 172
no no no noooo i want the to actually look half decent lol, iv got a friend thats going to do them i think just two need work on them and they all need painting obviously not sure how much yet but should be ok

CLIO PH1 172
trial fitted my 1.2's earlier car looks really high in these pics but its really not and once the car settles it will be even better

IMG00032-20100426-1527.jpg

IMG00031-20100426-1526.jpg

car sits sooo much better on them but i now need spacers as there to far in the arch imo !

+ i kind of like them in gloss black so now debating whether to still pay out to get them refurnished in anthracite hmmmmmmmmm!

sorry for crap pictures

CLIO PH1 172
lol it was a b**ch (or i had crap drill bits :eek: ) still its made a hell of a difference and was worth it

and thanks for the alloy comment im seriously thinking of keeping them gloss black now.

CLIO PH1 172
im normally off uni on Mondays and some Wednesdays i dont know were when yu work but if you get a chance pop over or we can meet some were mate wouldn't mind having a good look at your ph1 as well

CLIO PH1 172
received top dash today (thanks latza) done a top job

sprayed some bits in matt black and finished with a little bit of yellow detailing im really happy with how it looks and will defently be getting the lower dash a steering wheel base done in the near future, anyway enough of the chat heres some pics.......

IMG_6920.jpg

IMG_6914.jpg

IMG_6915.jpg

IMG_6916.jpg

IMG_6918.jpg

what do you think?

Iceberg Ph1
So want a flocked dash now!.. It looks smart mate!

P.s. I'm getting the same idle jumping as you did before.. Where you get hold of the part and how mucho?