ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adams ph1 172 ?

CLIO PH1 172
when i get some money! i still need to do that mount lol i think thats more important atm !!

actually might order that now befor i forget !!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
1.yes seems to drive better no spluttering and ill sounding idal either :D :D

2. haha yes by raising the arb its givin me convidence going over bumps/ up curbs (was allways worried i would catch it)

3. and as for the bolts i just drilled them out and put new nuts and bolt on :D

4. no not standard on my car but i belive some lower spec ones were black? - i got it from ebay new soooo not sure tbh was only somethink like £5 lol

getting the rest flocked this weeked so some more updates soon !!

Got a link for the gear gaitor?? It looks much nicer than mine. As far as I'm aware, the lower spec ones were grey, yours looks great though.

Danny how much do you charge for matched inlets?

CLIO PH1 172
rob i cant actually find the add anymore doesnt look like its there? il try looking through my feedback 1 sec

CLIO PH1 172
update

so some work has been going on and some new items purchased :D:D

got my fully flocked dash top and bottom, steering cowl and centre console all ready to be fitted

front and rear spacers rear camber shims and front camber bolts all ready to also go on.

also a new omp wrc steering wheel , in leather

also have fitted rear discs and pads and have front discs pads and braided lines to go on.

and last but not least i have some carbon doorcards to come as well...

also some other plans in the pipeline but these are just some silly ideas at the moment that will probably not happen just yet ;);)

will get pics up when some of this stuff is fitted witch should be the next couple of weeks ( if i find time between work :( 7dat weeks ftl )

CLIO PH1 172
heres what my enginge mount looked like when i took it of :S:S i think it was time for a new one

IMG00301-20101011-2041.jpg

IMG00306-20101011-2042.jpg

also my rear brakes ages very over due lol

IMG00299-20101011-2039.jpg

IMG00300-20101011-2039.jpg

:evil:

CLIO PH1 172
like yours on the rear plus some shims

but on the front i have some delta mics(sp?) on ther way and will be getting some wheel bolts adapted to fit these are 25mm if not then i will bite the bullet a splash out on some eibach ones

Qashcow
cool beans, i was fed up of nobbing about with the rears that i was happy to spend the money for the fronts lol. all sounds good though

CLIO PH1 172
cheers i hope it works out ok i want it to have a decent stance ( iknow im not going to get the bset stance with just lowering springs) but my wheels currently sit way to far in the arch and i love the look of camber:D also some new wheels are on the cards before chistmas ;)

CLIO PH1 172
Not decided just yet but I have a few ideas ;) put it this way I will definitely not be called a sheep and tbh there will probably be more hate than love

CLIO PH1 172
the car is taking a slightly different route now it will still be track/race ispired but theres alot of other thing ispiring this project atm ;) (so maybe not so very light weight lol)

CLIO PH1 172
Where's the engine mount from mate and how much???

I swear I posted in here and asked but it seems to have disappeared?

from nwp cant remember how much but have a look on there site

also just niticed your post up there ^ what bolts need drilling out it is it sorted now ?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Not sorted in the slightest, two of the bolts on the rear exhaust mount are snapped off, just one holding the mount on! LOL!

I've not really got much experience with regards to drilling out etc, so I've left it... LOL!

CLIO PH1 172
yea i had to drill mine out as well. errrr im pritty stuffed out with work atm working 7 day weeks with not much time to even work on my car (or do anything tbh) but if i have a spare day or few hours il give you a text and see if we can meet up and will give you a hand getting it off.

have you got a new mount?

CLIO PH1 172
spend a couple of hours on the car tonight put the lower flocked dash in so now have a fully flocked dash centre console and steering cowl ! :D

CLIO PH1 172
so went and picked my wheels up last night got them back and really cant wait to get them on im sooooo pleased with them heres a couple of crappy pics

72444_486686001517_765541517_6888912_8030915_n.jpg

67299_486686466517_765541517_6888913_6912205_n.jpg

36144_486686581517_765541517_6888916_6479089_n.jpg

this thread will be having a big update soon with decent pics and some other bits thats been happening, im just waiting for my memory card to come through!!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
ahh,

look after my babies!!

they did me proud!

will be watching this for the updates :D

ph1 track weapon
i'm even happy to help him lol! with 3 of us it'd take no time at all!!!

his argument is that they wont go low enough.....

ph1 track weapon
Good man indeed! Glad theyre gonna be put to good use! managed to find the elusive c spanner i've been looking for for ages too! are we gonna try and sort the stance when i come to fit them? oh and rob are you gonna come lend a hand? as i'm gonna be having to be back in soton for 5pm so need as many hands as can possibly help!!!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
What day is it all going down?

If I'm about, I'll be there without a doubt.

As for the stance, are the camber adjustable on the front? If so, max, done!