ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Abandoned/Damaged Artic Blue 182 - Plymouth

Plymouth, Laira Narrows, after the bridge, up the hill

Parked half on the pavement, wheels full locked

Smashed back window
Covered in paint? eggs? paint stripper?
Artic Blue 182 04 Reg

Looking very sorry for itself, potentially stolen, broken down and vandalised?

Hope its no one on here :(

clio 182 sport
I have seen this one too, just thought it had broken down or out of petrol ..was a good looking arctic when I'd seen it?

clio 182 sport
20150622_142919.jpg
20150622_142937.jpg
well thought I would take a little detour on route to my school contract taxi run to see how and if the clio was still there?
and it was and what a sorryfullovely state it's in:worried:, it's such a shame what was a tidy looking 182 it was,and took a look inside and the interior is tidy really after the scumbags have attacked it:worried:
looks like another dead 182 then...you would think they would have got it off the road by now...
just a few pics:worried:

Clio Sport 182
So is it just a free for all for whoever wants it then? :pensive: I swear this is the same one that was in ivybridge (town outside plymouth) only a few months ago! Always was a nice one!

clio 182 sport
wonder where it will go? reckon clean spares will take it..might be worth finding out for spares:/
never know

Why the police would leave it for 2-3 weeks is strange?

Unless the owner is away, and its been stolen, seems strange place for an owner just to leave it, unless the belt snapped perhaps...

I need some spares and having one locally is handy, or powerwash it and replace the windows

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Such a shame. Although easy to bring it back as long as the paint isnt too badly screwed.

clio 182 sport
it's been picked up now, just need to know where it's gone as may need some spares. ..as you don't get many 182's in Plymouth area for parts

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Shithouses.

Plymouth never seemed that bad when I was there. Why people would do that to someone else's car is beyond me. Even I wouldn't do that in a parking lot full of Audi TTs....

An orange one
b******s, looks in a right sorry state!

Interested to hear more of the full story hopefully. Sure the CS detectives could work it out??

clio 182 sport
update guys...found where it's gone and in insurance hands now...but at RPB in Plymouth ...can't do anything with it for about 2 weeks, when clear from insurance;)

clio 182 sport
might be able to find out later when I speak to Carl at RPB ...maybe later today..will keep you all posted. .

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
If they try to sell it on to recoup money, i think you should buy the whole thing. Stick your ECU UCH and key barrel in and see if it starts up :p

clio 182 sport
update on the clio....it's now available for parts if anybody is interested, got the call from Carl this afternoon at RPB ...
interior is already gone ,but most other parts are still available.
looks like the car hit the curb as it came round the right hand bend and buggered the passenger side suspension. .probably not watching the road as the curbs are high on that part of road....Carl said he would try to get the engine running. ..as he only got the go ahead as of today to break it..

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
If thats the case I wonder why the owner took so long to get it recovered, surely a 5 minute phone call would of sorted someone to come and get it rather than leave it there?!

clio 182 sport
I did mate...was after the bonnet but mine was still in better condition. ..might go back down the weekend and see what I can salvage; )

clio 182 sport
I reckon it was just to claim on insurance myself..even Carl thought it was a bit odd how long it took for them to get it into there hands?

clio 182 sport
to be fair Chris the interior looked fine mate ..might be worth checking on it mate...or I could take a look for you before the weekend if you want ,and I will get back to you on Facebook; )