ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A year of the Z4 - Review

ST
Sounds beta, basically no lag, pulls from less than 2 grand, less mpg tho still gets close to 40 on a long motorway cruise.

Fancy one as a second car?

TTRS & V50
s**t a brick, quality write up.

And your modifications have improoved it ten-fold. Smoothing, CSL's and Eibachs is perfect and should have come out of showroom like that.

Sounds beta, basically no lag, pulls from less than 2 grand, less mpg tho still gets close to 40 on a long motorway cruise.

Fancy one as a second car?

Its for the misses. Away to look at a couple of Convertibles today.. I know nothing about them so been searching about this morning!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
s**t a brick, quality write up.

And your modifications have improoved it ten-fold. Smoothing, CSL's and Eibachs is perfect and should have come out of showroom like that.

Cheers man. I agree..>Although it should of come out the factory with a carbon roof and 6 pots! Cheapy BMW!

Try and find a works convertible if you can...

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1324176.htm

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1391863.htm

Getting one thats Mini Cherished is also worth the premium too mate.

Cheers Alan, we went and had a look at a few today and drove an 08 Cooper. I think she is wanting one still covered by the 5 year TLC, so that limits what she can get..

The one we drove however, felt like a rocket compared to her punto, and had all the options, heated seats, parking sensors, leather, xenons. Was actually quite impressed. Roof off was great fun (even though I felt a bit gay!)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Cheers Alan, we went and had a look at a few today and drove an 08 Cooper. I think she is wanting one still covered by the 5 year TLC, so that limits what she can get..

The one we drove however, felt like a rocket compared to her punto, and had all the options, heated seats, parking sensors, leather, xenons. Was actually quite impressed. Roof off was great fun (even though I felt a bit gay!)
You ARE gay tho.

ST
The coopers are good too, lack a touch if you want to go ahead with other 'quick' front drivers but as its for your lass it won't really matter.

Must've been a fair price with all that spec...PM or text me.

TLC is awesome btw!

You ARE gay tho.

No, you want me.. There's a difference ;)

The coopers are good too, lack a touch if you want to go ahead with other 'quick' front drivers but as its for your lass it won't really matter.

Must've been a fair price with all that spec...PM or text me.

TLC is awesome btw!

Whats the TLC include then, just the free servicing for 5 years?

Must admit I expected it to be pretty slow being quiet 'heavy' with the roof etc, but it was actually reasonably nippy. Needed revved to go quickly though. She absolutely loved it, and very nearly bought it on their first offer..

She's got a lot to learn!

ST
Yeah 5 years/50,000 miles mate, if its an 08 you've another 3 years to go without spending a penny on it, the BMW/Mini warranty is rather good too!!