ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A red cup

'18 Megane dci

No, theyve just fiddled with the Hue in Photoshop (the fogs, front grill & splitter have a red tint to them cause they missed em).

Clio 172 Ph2

looks alright though - yeah?

I wouldnt mind a real flame red one - not the fake flame red they have out now!

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Yes car credit are a joke! Never used them but I got my loan for 6.9 %, Yes do you one for 19.9%!! So instead of paying £190/month Id have payed £235?! No wonder they say YES!!

ive seen that ad aswell, and was wondering the same thing, but i guessed that it was a photoshop,

f*ck knows why they changed it from blue/silver.

it does look good though !

Lee

BMW M2C

Oooo, is this going to turn into a car picture posting thread?

I never take part in those usually. ;)

E87 118i

Theres a master card competition here where you can win a clio an they have four of them in diff colours on the pamphlet, although it looks like they wanted a yellow one and didnt have a pic so "shopped" a 172 into metallic yellow, looks really cool, cos it shows the rear with yellow tail lights with a the clear centr, its also done very well, so to the untrainned eye its perfect. would love some yellow lights like that.

7.6cc :D

Doesnt look bad, they should bring out a proper red one instead of the nail polish pink, itd look great.

*runs*

Integra DC5 Type R

172 gal... very nice... i done same. mines monaco blue with the 17" Turinis and lowered 25 all round... no pics yet tho ... you are missing the front splitter tho ;-)

I thought there was still some confusion as to whether it was CUP or 172 that was stopping production? I hope its CUP. Keep the residual values higher.

Quote: Originally posted by D-CUP on 17 October 2003

I thought there was still some confusion as to whether it was CUP or 172 that was stopping production? I hope its CUP. Keep the residual values higher.
yep, me too

Quote: Originally posted by Roamer on 17 October 2003

They aint gonna make the cup come november mate

Not sure whether this is right or not. Was in renault garage yesterday and sales guy had renault broadcast received that morning that said as of start of Nov 172 ceases production but Cup will continue for rest of present Clios life. This ties in with article in Autocar some time ago saying Cup was way outselling 172 now and Renault were considering focusing on expanding Cup production instead. I know this contracdicts other stuff on this sight but I guess well only know come end Nov. I hope it doesnt stop as I was going to order one when present car comes up for renewal in Jan so Ill be gutted.