ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Few Of The Turbo

RB Clio 182
A few pics of the clio turbo after a machine polish/wax etc etc, sorry about the quality they are taken with a phone and dont show how nice the paint really is! :rage:

2162d5d7-ca97-4fcb-8ffd-46d9d2227f3c_zps9t4mklcb.jpg

20160706_140526_zpszcqq9wyq.jpg

20160706_140606_zpsgwoinhyc.jpg

20160706_140420_zpstabpnybz.jpg

20160706_140545_zpst2ki4uj9.jpg

1f244c86-c4d0-481b-b83c-09507c37059a_zpsvf32b3zp.jpg

20160706_140557_zpsfpdsg7be.jpg

20160706_140744_zps8ai1hjpu.jpg

4d17d522-f5e3-4433-96a4-9ccc29f4ea66_zpsr9pdmfkg.jpg

93550772-2429-42a9-89d0-0a813567d36b_zpsxze4jekj.jpg

20160706_141147_zpswzxe2kox.jpg

254fdb11-095a-4675-b08e-85b6d442409a_zpsv55pd7vs.jpg

20160706_140451_zpsuawkhmsq.jpg

abbd003c-be2f-43fb-917b-a270f61f9424_zpsmzixg0hc.jpg

20160706_141003_zpsieltyp38.jpg

Last edited:
  BMW M4; S1000 RR
Love that it's standard bar the wheels. I happen to know how fast a 182 should be so if you caught me out I'd probably be more interested than annoyed, but I bet it would rile some people up. I'm imagining being in an E92 M3 and getting rinsed on a motorway slip road by an 11 year old Clio!

RB Clio 182
That's proper proper!
Love it mate :up:

Thanks Steve :up:

You know I love this car mate. You need to stand a bit closer to take some shots. Looks awesome by the way

Thanks Dan, photobucket does mess up the image quality even tho it was on a phone they look miles better quality on my computer :(

Like this?

6aa2f19c-80c8-404a-9ed8-c1ef346de948_zpsv22ayxix.jpg

686b5b90-9893-4453-a3ce-22e19d4f5484_zpsvrovzkrf.jpg

81f19b35-b4b0-4799-b59d-43a8105970f5_zpsvcacpqov.jpg

008e9c02-c9a2-4d2a-97dc-a8954ee3f525_zpseqq3lzii.jpg

1140f597-997e-4d15-a420-8a2a224dedb7_zpsbyevscp9.jpg

Love that it's standard bar the wheels. I happen to know how fast a 182 should be so if you caught me out I'd probably be more interested than annoyed, but I bet it would rile some people up. I'm imagining being in an E92 M3 and getting rinsed on a motorway slip road by an 11 year old Clio!

Cheers Jeff, i remember having some fun with a good lad in an C63 amg who didnt realise it wasnt standard, he was pissing himself in his middle mirror, that was a good moment :)

RB Clio 182
Like that :)

Niiiice

Lol cheers again Dan :)

That's so so lovely.
Nice wheels too

Thanks Dan it means alot mate, I put soo much effort into yesterday, my necks purple with sunburn! :(

Nice photo's mate!

I'm a big fan of the gold!

Cheers Mr Davies, I love the wheels and the colour I think they look great, but it bugs me that it ruins the exterior oem appearance.

Looks amazing dude!

Upload to Flickr though its much much better quality!

Thanks Dan, ill have a look at that cheers for the heads up mate.

Wow ive just quoted four people and three of them are Dan's, what's Mr Davies's first name?

I love Dan's, thanks for all the positive comments guys :)

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Lol cheers again Dan :smile:

Thanks Dan it means alot mate, I put soo much effort into yesterday, my necks purple with sunburn! 😧

Cheers Mr Davies, I love the wheels and the colour I think they look great, but it bugs me that it ruins the exterior oem appearance.

Thanks Dan, ill have a look at that cheers for the heads up mate.

Wow ive just quoted four people and three of them are Dan's, what's Mr Davies's first name?

I love Dan's, thanks for all the positive comments guys :smile:

You can call me Dan if you want sweetheart! :wink:

Or Rob... :tongueout:

RB Clio 182

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
If we get a meet going mate we could maybe meet up, would you say somewhere in the midlands is probably in the middle of us both?
It would be great to meet you bud.
Will have to look into getting something sorted mate. Im going to try and get along to more meets

RB Clio 182
Will have to look into getting something sorted mate. Im going to try and get along to more meets

Me too mate, the missus moans at me tho like some kind of freak on roids!

Would be good to have a meet and drive and maybe a nice countryside pub etc for some grub and a shandy ;)

RB Clio 182
Awesome Arctic!

Like, super awesome!!

Thanks mark, it must be good then, appreciate it bud :blush:

Lovely motor.

I need boost 😧

Cheers davvy, you wouldnt be disappointed mate, until you hit a problem and you wanted to burn it :tonguewink:

Great looking car. Like the gold wheels.

Definitely look into using FlickR.

Thanks again Sam, i will look into flicker, as i say i was only using my phone but when i uploaded them to pb they looked really blurry 😧

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks mark, it must be good then, appreciate it bud :blush:

Cheers davvy, you wouldnt be disappointed mate, until you hit a problem and you wanted to burn it :tonguewink:

Thanks again Sam, i will look into flicker, as i say i was only using my phone but when i uploaded them to pb they looked really blurry 😧
Aye. FlickR has a really nice phone app as well. ;)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Love it Tom, looks great, even like the gold wheels.

You take s**t pictures though, get someone who's decent with a camera to do it some justice!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Awesome mate. I need boost in my life. If I ever come into some money lol. mines off to engine dynamics.

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
Looks really good, the blue/gold combo works well, would look s**t with another blue like RB..

What shade of gold are these? Going to refurb my scooby wheels, I want a reasonably dark gold, think it contrasts with the subaru better than lighter golds. Yours almost look bronz-ish (not bronze.. but towards that way more than yellowy if that makes sense?) lol, also need to find somewhere to refurb in the West Midlands. How much did you pay?

RB Clio 182
Aye. FlickR has a really nice phone app as well. :wink:

Thanks for the heads up Sam :)

Love it Tom, looks great, even like the gold wheels.

You take s**t pictures though, get someone who's decent with a camera to do it some justice!

Thanks Ant :up: Hahaha i know im no photographer, but i try my best with my nokia lumia thats got more cracks in the screen than my mother in laws face.

I would really love some pro photos tho, ill look into it :wine:

Awesome mate. I need boost in my life. If I ever come into some money lol. mines off to engine dynamics.

Good choice mate, i have no experience with them myself, but i have only heard positive things about their work :smile:

Looks really good, the blue/gold combo works well, would look s**t with another blue like RB..

What shade of gold are these? Going to refurb my scooby wheels, I want a reasonably dark gold, think it contrasts with the subaru better than lighter golds. Yours almost look bronz-ish (not bronze.. but towards that way more than yellowy if that makes sense?) lol, also need to find somewhere to refurb in the West Midlands. How much did you pay?

Cheers James :up: The reason i had them sprayed gold was because arctic blue is similar to subaru blue and the gold looks well on the subaru's.

The colour is Ford Arizona gold, i payed a friend mates rates that works at a local panel beaters, i like the colour but when/if i get these refurbed they will be powdercoated silver/anth because they have quite a few stone chips and powder coat is more durable :)

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Really nice mate, we need a meet and I'll bring my other halfs DSLR along, don't really know what I'm doing with it but it even makes my car look decent haha.

RB Clio 182
Lovely car mate

Thanks Ads bud :up:

Really nice mate, we need a meet and I'll bring my other halfs DSLR along, don't really know what I'm doing with it but it even makes my car look decent haha.

Cheers Leeds, yes that would be great, we could have a drive out round some nice roads and find some nice place for some photos :yum:

Why do my flickR links never work on the forum? I copy the link, paste the link and my post just shows the link! I just wanna post the damn picture [emoji35]

I need a what now?

You need a 'Stop spamming Christ Almighty's thread pass'

😂

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Really like that. Very subtle. Even with the wheels you'd have no idea unless you opened the bonnet, or had it fly by you at a bazillion miles per hour.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Cheers Leeds, yes that would be great, we could have a drive out round some nice roads and find some nice place for some photos :yum:

Just give me a shout mate, although I need to replace my CV boot for the second time in less that 100 miles!!